Sami_jane

Bored

9 members have voted

1. 1. ...

Well my bored is dead again.

Anyhow, which of my boredists want to do me a little favor?

So I received an unexpected proposition recently. My cousin's finance runs a website, that's all DIY blogs. He wants to build up his female audience by adding some columns geared towards that population. One thing he decided to include is an advice column, and he believes I am perfect for the job. I agree. The "Ask Jenny" column is something that must exist.

I need problems to write about people! BRING ME YOUR PROBLEMS!

Dear Jenny,
I can't stop eating chocolate and it's making me fat. When I try to resist, the chocolate begins "talking" to me in a voice so loud I start to doubt my own sanity. so, in addition to feeling insane, I feel like a hippo. What should I do?
Sincerely,
Chocoholic.

Dear Jenny,

My boyfriend is notorious in our small town for getting with many a different woman. What makes this more troubling than it sounds is that he is the son of one of our towns wealthiest members. When we started dating everyone told me how they really felt, my parents quickly let us both know of their dislike of him, my brother hates the guy on a personal level, and I've even lost friends due to my involvement with him. I really do love him though and I really do believe he loves me too. I've dated him for almost a year and a half now, but people around town still call me just another one of his "girls". 

What do I do?

(Totally never happened to me. I'm a 16 year old dude that just woke up from a huge nap and still doesn't have his bearings. This did kinda happen on "Smallville" once though.)

I'm actually really proud of myself. I bough a bag of those expensive gormet chocolate squares. They are dark chocolate filled with sea salt caramel. Pure heaven. The bag has lasted almost 2 months now. Go me!

Good job!

I went 6 hours without consuming reese's cups. I'm gonna get fat again and my goal was to lose 50lbs in 2014....

Nope Jen, it's not. That's all I ever want anymore. Of course, when you posted that, I was sitting in my psych class. But I have such a good instructor this time around. She actually makes it interesting. I might actually enjoy the course(and learn something) this time around