Sami_jane

Bored

9 members have voted

1. 1. ...

Dear Yoda,

That's great.

If you every super awesome, you should send me a video.

-Bored.

If I ever super awesome...

Maybe in years to come assuming I don't give up before then!

Ok my phone is totally awesome. Somehow it know I was already having a bad day, and despite being on "shuffle all" mode, it created the best line up of music to lighten my mood. My entire drive to work has been nothing but the Backstreet Boys, Michael Buble, Keith Urban, and Justin Timberlake. I'm in a happy mood again.

Disclaimer: I do have better taste in music than this, but this is my happy/ reminds me of my childhood music.

Lol I do too about 50% of the time.

I have the newest Nickel Creek CD in there, so usually that's all you need.

BTW abi. I seriously dislike your post about Bill.

Mum, not me! Hahaha.

Any thoughts on the whole deflated balls thing?

If I ever super awesome...

Maybe in years to come assuming I don't give up before then!

...I typoed. I meant ever "get" but... my fingers didn't hear that part of the message. :P

I swear, now that I'm on staff and have to be a good little member and stuff, I have had the opportunity to deliver sick burns to so many members. But no. I will keep my sarcasm to myself.

Uh, what I can do is not remotely worthy of a video. I find using two hands horribly confusing.

I probably need a piano teacher but I'm not committed enough.

So tonight I played Settlers of Catan with a few friends. Or more specifically there was 6 of us.

The game lasted more than three hours but it was so much fun.

I was totally going to win a greatest upstart ever... BUT I didn't have a spare settlement!!! I ran out of them! Horrible!

I love Catan. It's one of my favorite board games. It has almost destroyed a few friendships, but that is how you know it's a good game.

I had never played the game before, but the person next to me had played it several times. He was also on nine points, and had come close to winning the previous turn.

I had 7 points and people weren't really paying as much attention to me.

I was going to build a settlement on a port and nab both a point from that, AND the two points for having three ports. But I didn't have any settlements so I couldn't, and in the next turn he won the game instead.

Oh that's rough. I belong to two differnt tabletop groups and Catan is a regularly selected game for both of them. The other favorite is Ticket to Ride.

Though apparently next time we are playing Pandemic. I've never played this game, but I hear it's awesome.

Trololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

(PS, this is Zabby.... Or is it?)

The dark void opens, hell and it's angels cower in fear within the flames of the abyss. A light. A light appears from the heavens with a sound feared by the old ones. Ne'er none in hell nor earth do not feel it's approach and hear it's voice. A simple voice with a simple message.

"EDWARD FOR LIFEZ!!!!11!"

The dark void opens, hell and it's angels cower in fear within the flames of the abyss. A light. A light appears from the heavens with a sound feared by the old ones. Ne'er none in hell nor earth do not feel it's approach and hear it's voice. A simple voice with a simple message.

"EDWARD FOR LIFEZ!!!!11!"

OMGOSH! YOU KNOW ABOUT EDWARD TOO!!!11111!!!!111!!!! I <3 HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(I swear I'll stop guys... eventually!)

OMGOSH! YOU KNOW ABOUT EDWARD TOO!!!11111!!!!111!!!! I <3 HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(I swear I'll stop guys... eventually!)

DONT STOP VENT. DONT STOP UNTIL THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THE LOVE OF EDWARD.

I swear I remember that user.

Haha, you should Josh. It's an account I use to test things on CTF (today I was seeing exactly what the ignore feature does), but I also used to troll and pretend to be an obsessive twilight fan with it when I was really bored.