Sami_jane

Bored

9 members have voted

1. 1. ...

Man it was fun using that thing <3 Until a couple of mods with a lapse of humour said it counted as a double account :P Can't say it stopped me much.

The dark void opens, hell and it's angels cower in fear within the flames of the abyss. A light. A light appears from the heavens with a sound feared by the old ones. Ne'er none in hell nor earth do not feel it's approach and hear it's voice. A simple voice with a simple message.

"EDWARD FOR LIFEZ!!!!11!"

Hahah!

... how come I didn't get to play with that account when I was on staff? D:

Hahah!

... how come I didn't get to play with that account when I was on staff? D:

I think it all depends on when you were on staff. I dunno if I was still using it when you were there Becky.

So I just got home from one of my game nights. Two new games were introduced. One was Betrayal at the house on the Hill, and the other was Pandemic. I thoroughly enjoyed both. Then I almost died outside of my house. I had to park a few units away from my townhouse, got out of the car, and the entire parking lot was coated in black ice. I basically slid the whole way down the hill to my front walk, almost falling several times. I'm not happy with the property management at the moment. 

You're welcome Abi. I'm glad my presents were well received. :) You should put a pic up too. That might get Jen's pic up sooner too.

Your's got there pretty fast Abi

Congrats

Thank you only 16,144 until I catch up 

Congrats imposter Noel.

Thank you old Noel  :naughty:

Yay Noel!

I keep thinking your name should be "Noelman" since you were previously Batman. idk why.

Yay Noel!

I keep thinking your name should be "Noelman" since you were previously Batman. idk why.

Haha, that makes me think of Moles for some reason (the animal, not the skin thing)

Yay Noel!

See!

That first line was confusing. You can't steal my name like that.

do we just randomly chat in here?

Yes, that's pretty much it.

Welcome to Bored!

Not as much as before, I've kind of moved on to other things now.

Such as Avatar: The Last Airbender.