Sami_jane

Bored

9 members have voted

1. 1. ...

I am pretty sure I am scared of needles.

Shots always freak me out, and tonight my parents did a little blood sugar test (which requires an itty bitty needle to prick you) and I just had a full on freak out.

ugh.

Needles suck, but hey, at least if your afraid of needles you probably won't do heroin 

I'm not a fan of needles at all. They freak me out.

Also, we were supposed to get a snow storm last night through most of today. I got excited at the prospect of a snow day. I woke up to only a couple of inches and no delays at work. I'm very cranky.

And we were only supposed to get 2-4 inches and it's been snowing here all day with college closed today and schools already delaying for tomorrow.

Edit:  And it's still snowing...I HATE snow

Edited by God's_Princess

I wonder if I'll ever experience snow.

So tomorrow I might be doing a speech for Toastmasters. I say "might" because I'm only a "backup speaker" which means I might be spending all this preparation time for nothing.

I don't mind the snow at all. But if it's going to snow, I'd prefer that it be enough for me to benefit from it. This weak, light snowfalls we've been getting aren't meeting my needs.

Yoda, you are always welcome to share your speech here.

I don't mind the snow at all. But if it's going to snow, I'd prefer that it be enough for me to benefit from it. This weak, light snowfalls we've been getting aren't meeting my needs.

Yoda, you are always welcome to share your speech here.

But I haven't finished writing it!

Procrastination for the loss.

Well when you finish it, we will be willing to listen.

The big Nor'easter totally fizzled out. I live in eastern PA and was looking forward to it.

Sorry I'm not willing to share  - :)

:starwars:

(Bored! In 24 hours there's only one post!)

Ok.

I have a massive headache today, and it's one of my 11 hour work days. This is not good.

My throat hurts today and I have to sing tonight at church. Noel, I say you train me in the ways of your job and I'll teach you the lyrics to this song so we can switch places.

Also, I found out some information that I'm not supposed to and learned what the cabin arrangements are for this camp I am going to over the weekend. I got placed in the leaders cabin. I'll be in there with the adults and college students. It's kinda weird yet pretty cool.

Well... You have an interest in psychology, so I think you can wing it through sex offender's therapy. I have 2 clients tonight, one is fond of boys your age, the other would prefer to go back to prison over meeting with me. Should be fun for you. So about this song I must learn...

Of course you are in the leaders cabin. They see and acknowledge your awesome potential.

Edited by noelKt5

I'm a little concerned, "likes kids my age"...

The song is "Move" by MercyMe. My sister and I were supposed to sing it last week but then we didn't and I've tried to find more songs and a time to practice, but nope. She doesn't want to practice. So we had our first "rehearsal" last night and now we have until later today to get it seen about or else we might be up on stage just awkwardly staring at the crowd.

In other news, our current caseworker is so scatter brained. She is so incredibly unprofessional it's ridiculous.

lol. Sounds like the majority of my office these days.

The lack of professionalism is sad. How people dress bothers me, since half the girls here dress in ways similar to my 16 year old sister. Colored skinny jeans and leggings that aren't just being worn under a dress, just aren't appropriate. Then they go and treat the clients like they are best buddies. Grr...

Good luck with your song TK. I'll have to look that one up.

Well when you finish it, we will be willing to listen.

The big Nor'easter totally fizzled out. I live in eastern PA and was looking forward to it.

Heh they made all this big hype about it and nothing happened.

Thanks Jen.

So I'm interested in buying something and now it seems like I can pit two people against each other.

It's a bit of a quandary.