Sami_jane

Bored

9 members have voted

1. 1. ...

Alrighty! Somebody finally says I should go for it!

*Starts Google imaging Italian guys*

Ahhh crap.....I hit that teenage girl boy crazy phase..... I need help. .-.

its okay

why do you think my avatars are always these two men I want to marry who I will never actually meet in the end of time? XD

I think you should do whatever you like, nothing you want to do is wrong. SO.

its okay

why do you think my avatars are always these two men I want to marry who I will never actually meet in the end of time? XD

I think you should do whatever you like, nothing you want to do is wrong. SO.

True point. Now I feel bad. I don't think it's a good idea for me to do whatever I like. *Starts playin T.I." Baby you can have whatever you like.

Italian soada is pretty good, depends on what your expectation is. If you're thinking Coke? Hah.. nooooo.

I tried learning Italian, couldn't roll my r's... sounded like a drunk cat. Gave up and did ASL instead., XD

Italian soada is pretty good, depends on what your expectation is. If you're thinking Coke? Hah.. nooooo.

I tried learning Italian, couldn't roll my r's... sounded like a drunk cat. Gave up and did ASL instead., XD

I'm learning how to roll my r's. Overall,Italian isn't that hard to learn. Some words are odd and difficult to pronounce,while grammar and word placement can be difficult at times. But it's actually really fun to speak.

I tend to leave out parts of words A LOT; like I'll say, "alrigh, clean up now!" But my sibs get the hint, XD

Hi Marisa! Thanks for dropping in!

Foofer - here are my computer specs:

Windows 10

Processor  Intel® Core i7 -4790 CPU @ 3.6 GHz, 3601

SMBIOS Version 2.7

Installed Physical memory 8.00 GB

Total Virtual memory 9.81 GB

106 GB SSD

1.81 TB HDD

Foofer - how do I look up the video card? Under "Display" it says K242HL

Marisa - ok, job hunting is never fun, is often frustrating. You wonder if anyone even looks at the application you send in. :/

I don't think I could tell you unless I was there. I'm kinda surprised you didn't just make a PC yourself.

Personally, if were adding and dropping catagories I would generally say that we don't need to increase the overall number..... that's  mainly laziness speaking but just as a thought I'd keep the overall number the same or less. 

I think the reason for so many people not voting in the boardies is because they have so many categories. You want to vote in all of them, but it takes too long, so you end up never casting your vote. 

I mean there's two sides of it. Lots of catagories mean's more people get SOMETHING but yea. I think 2014 is the only year I ever actually had one for everything. ._. 

I think dropping the "Most likely to fail at life" is probably a good idea. People take things more personally than they did when the boardies were created. Make it PC for the kiddies. :) 

Schmecksiest should stay, I think, because it's a silly way of saying pretty/handsome that people can't take offence at; keeps it light-hearted/tongue-in-cheek. It's not saying 'sexiest'; quite the opposite, it's deliberately poking fun at that.

Most likely to fail at life should go if people think it's going to be offensive. 

I get that people want to remember everyone, but I don't think we should particularly expand the category of honourable mention/unsung hero/not forgotten etc. The Boardies were created when the forum membership was larger, but the whole point is that not everyone wins one. It's a silly thing, but it's a little boring if we come up with so many categories that everyone ends up with one. Idk, maybe that's me, but I'd prefer to see a reduction in the number than an increase. 

I didn't either until I looked up a couple of tutorial videos on youtube. It's like putting a kid's puzzle together. Just make sure everything is in the case properly, and then make sure it's connected to both the motherboard and the power supply unit. The only thin I had trouble with is making sure the power button in the case was plugged into the motherboard. Two teensy little pins I had missed until someone pulled up a map of my motherboard.