Sami_jane

Bored

9 members have voted

1. 1. ...

I got up early, and decided to clean up, (everyone else was asleep whilst I did so) and my mom came upstairs and asked me what I was doing, and then told me to go back to bed. Dad told me that mom was really weirded out by the fact that I was cleaning up at 8:30 AM, and said that the reason why she was weirded out by it was because that's "not what normal teenagers do."

XDF 

LOL

We're going skiing tomorrow! :D There still isn't any snow to be seen around here, but the ski hill has managed to open anyways thanks to their snowmakers.

Hello! :)

Anybody on here like reading Westerns? I'm currently reading The Fighting Kid From Eldorado, a Western that unfortunately nobody ever heard of. I like Westerns, but it sometimes seems like I'm the only one.

Louis L'amour is love.

These hot cowboys running around., being BA and shooting up bad guys. <3

Um, okay, yeah, and the stories are pretty good too. ;)

L'Amour is like my all-time favorite author. Cool to see somebody else that actually knows who he is. :) I also like Zane Grey and Will Henry. You?

so with my gift money I completed some albums, bought some albums, and a few individual songs.

ALBUMS:
Scripted - Icon For Hire
Sucker - Charli XCX
Circus - Britney Spears
Electra Heart - Marina & The Diamonds
All We Know Is Falling - Paramore

and a few individual songs...
Adventure of a Lifetime - Coldplay (this is oddly a weird earworm song... I just like the music to it, XD )
Rock Bottom - Hailee Steinfeld
Pretty Pimpin - Kurt Vile
Adam's Song - Blink-182
Decode - Paramore (came off a movie soundtrack haha)
Now - Paramore

Um, okay, yeah, and the stories are pretty good too. ;)

L'Amour is like my all-time favorite author. Cool to see somebody else that actually knows who he is. :) I also like Zane Grey and Will Henry. You?

He's great. See, i'm more into action novels than westerns so.... I haven't heard of the other two. should try more.

so with my gift money I completed some albums, bought some albums, and a few individual songs.

ALBUMS:

Scripted - Icon For Hire

Sucker - Charli XCX

Circus - Britney Spears

Electra Heart - Marina & The Diamonds

All We Know Is Falling - Paramore

and a few individual songs...

Adventure of a Lifetime - Coldplay (this is oddly a weird earworm song... I just like the music to it, XD )

Rock Bottom - Hailee Steinfeld

Pretty Pimpin - Kurt Vile

Adam's Song - Blink-182

Decode - Paramore (came off a movie soundtrack haha)

Now - Paramore

What is this storm ends (the lightning strike)-Snow Patrol. It's beautiful.

What is this storm ends (the lightning strike)-Snow Patrol. It's beautiful.

I'll look. The only snow patrol song I actually know is Chasing Cars so maybe I'll be fond of this :P

I used to be a HUGE Icon For Hire fanboy. Then they released their new stuff and it sounds awful.

Scripted is a good album, their self-titled album is meh. I be t the upcoming album is going to be crap though. I'm Just glad that Adam left the band. He's better then what Ariel wanted for the band.

Also, Electra Heart has some absolutely wonderful songs but I'm not just in love with that album.

And I see that you got "Now" by Paramore. I very highly recommend you get the full Deluxe album. One of my all-time favorite albums ever. She even does a duet with Joy Williams from the Civil Wars. Also Last Hope. That song is just awesome.

..... so I can't remember the rule for starting boreds over but we're about to hit #1000 posts and I vote either: "Star Wars: The Bored Awakens" or "Hotline Bored". 

Edited by Marley

Well Tk, I'm not doing anything for the next few minutes. Wanna finish her out? 

When's your move? 

March-ish. I'm super excited about it. But now there is this possibility that it won't even happen and it's frustrating. But, such is life in the Army.

How is life treating you?

March-ish isn't too bad. I had a sudden thought this evening that you might be making the move before Christmas (which, now that I think about it seems a little quick) and I was like "oh noes! The holidays!" 

And life is decent. Christmas break is gonna see me studying and scrambling with school stuff a bit but! I think I have a research project which is HUGE! 

AND DONE! 

Edit: You know, if you were thinking a holiday theme you could also go with "Baby It's Bored Outside" or "I saw mommy kissing Santa Bored" haha XD

of course this one will probs to till July of 2017 so... haha

Edited by Marley