Sami_jane

Bored

9 members have voted

1. 1. ...

You lost your homework Sam?

Teachers are always telling us that if we use too much paper we are wasting tree. Well Homework wastes trees! so Teachers are wasting trees by giving us homework!

Nooo...what I hate is when teachers say they "don't have time" to grade the stuff they assigned to us.

WHAT THE HECK ELSE ARE YOU DOING?! Grading this junk is YOUR JOB. If I had to do it, you have to grade it. <.<

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? WHAT? WHAT?

I don't know you anymore. ;_;

What is with you people and your bizarre loyalty to rubber-like, medicine-flavored, fish-shaped corn syrup?

Yeah, I went there! >:o

I do enjoy the fish of the swedes :-)

However, I also hate homework land.... and online textbooks, even if they are cheaper :-P

I'm lsitening to the musiks.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

theyre talking about favorite alchoholic drinks in Chatbox. I would say to keep the chat appropriate but I'm currently locked in a box to stop myself from arguing tonight

Hey Bored. I was just on Cyanide and Happiness and saw this EPIC comic.

[Mod Edit]

I just thought it would be nice to share it.

Because I didn't get to sleep until 5am >.> For a weird reason it takes me hours to fall asleep, but i'll have to get better before college.

Hey Bored. I was just on Cyanide and Happiness and saw this EPIC comic.

[Mod Edit]

I just thought it would be nice to share it.

OH SNAP! Modslapped!

I'll find a clean C&H to make up for it. :P

comiccrosseyes12.png

Because I didn't get to sleep until 5am >.> For a weird reason it takes me hours to fall asleep, but i'll have to get better before college.

:( I hope you do... when did you try to "start" falling asleep? Is there anything you can do about this? Maybe try to wake up earlier than 1pm so you'll be "tired" and manage to fall asleep before 5?

:( I hope you do... when did you try to "start" falling asleep? Is there anything you can do about this? Maybe try to wake up earlier than 1pm so you'll be "tired" and manage to fall asleep before 5?

I think I went to bed at 1am so it took 4 hours :rolleyes: Luckily I have an ipod which helps me get to sleep.

I'll just have to go to bed earlier really, maybe take up some running too because i'm always tired but then I perk up before bed.