Will_Power

CTF Prayer Network V4

So for those of you who are uncertain of how the CTF Prayer Network works, I'll take a second to explain it. You simply post here or PM me letting me know that you want to be added to the prayer network. You will be assigned a partner, and they will be your partner in prayer. The list will be posted here in this thread. You and your partner will get in contact via PM and exchange private prayer requests, maybe start a months devotional, whatever. The purpose is to promote Christian fellowship, as well as give you someone who is specifically praying for your needs, perhaps a need that you don't want on the whole forum.

A few things:

Since obviously this is for prayer, support, and other things to strengthen Christian faith and fellowship, this is for our Christian members only.

It is strongly suggested that only ACTIVE members sign up

If I pair you with someone who is inactive without telling you they will be away or that you don't hear back from at all, PM me and let me know. I will determine what to do based on the situation.  Try to get in contact with your prayer partner at least once a week.

All partners will be chosen at random (choosing a name out of a hat) so that there’s no bias.

I will post a weekly “things around the world to be praying for” to stir conversation between partners. You don’t have to pray about it if you don’t want.

Matthew 18:20, “For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

The current list (updated on 2/15/2015)

Hopeleighs – Jesusismyticket - Siri

Bishop 21234 – Will_Power

Prayloveeat – southernchristian1997 - Twitwi96

The last group will be a group of three for now, until more people join in.

Bryce B. – Noel 1525 – Swordmaiden

Kb5462 - Lefebvre

Anyone else who wants to join in, feel free to post below!!! :D

15 minutes ago, KingsWay said:

Hi! I would like to join, too

I'm sorry, but I might suggest you read the date on the tread and last response before posting. This thread is over a year old, I'm pretty certain the prayer network has fizzled out by now.

Anybody up for restarting this at all? I had one PM request for it, just trying to see if there's anybody else that's interested.

20 hours ago, Will_Power said:

Anybody up for restarting this at all? I had one PM request for it, just trying to see if there's anybody else that's interested.

I'm new here, but it seems like a cool thing to restart. If it restarts I'd like to be a part of it.