Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eva0mwah

programs

I am not sure where to post this :confused:

Hey people!I have a question for you.

I am studying Fine Arts in University and we are working with many computer programs such as Photoshop,Illustrator etc for proejcts.

My question is that I can't afford them(like 400$ each) and I am tempting to download a torrent which is illegal and God doesn't want it.

Any suggestion or was anyone in the same situation as I am?

Thanks

Edited by eva0mwah

A lot of times, colleges have programs for students taking such courses. In these cases, you are usually eligible for a free or reduced price download from the bookstore website or something. I would talk to your professor or someone in IT to see if you have such programs available. If not, they likely have these programs installed on school computers. You may be able to go to the campus library and use the programs at the school. 

What Marley said.

But if that doesn't work, you could find out about sharing costs with another student. It might be more complicated to have to share a computer though.

hmm,never thought of that.Thanks!

Actually I have found other programs which work exactly like illustrator and they are free.I might use these instead