slycooper

Sci-fi/Horror RP Interest Check

WAIT I THOUGHT I HAD PLENTY OF TIME BECAUSE I WON'T BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING UNTIL MONDAY.

WAIT I THOUGHT I HAD PLENTY OF TIME BECAUSE I WON'T BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING UNTIL MONDAY.

YOU'RE IN THE CLEAR ZABS THIS WAS FOR OTHERS WHOSE INTENTIONS I AM NOT AWARE OF.

I am interested xD Horror is one of my favorite genres! And sorry I'm late; I just moved!

Oh goodness, glad it's over with! Think you'll be okay with starting so quickly? If you like your character could have gotten there early to clear the landing pad so you won't need your profile to be up nor would you need to get posting ASAP.

That makes sense. I was thinking of making a science-y based character so perhaps she was already there doing science-y things =P I can start on the Bio now.

That makes sense. I was thinking of making a science-y based character so perhaps she was already there doing science-y things =P I can start on the Bio now.

Sounds fun! Send me the bio and i'll just give you a little reasoning for your character being there   ^_^

Edited by slycooper

Hi guys! So everyone should now have a PM sent to them explaining the cargo hold. I'm going to attempt now (probs be tomorrow though) the post where we land. The PMs are just there to give you a guide for what to do, dont feel obliged to write in every detail but it should give you a feel for the place and maybe think what you'd like to look at and explore :) We'll be seperating asap so if you're going with the generator group, you wont be exploring this area for long. Your opening posts will be mostly establishing shots of your character and entering the conversation on the groups.

Ahhhhhh sorry love! Will send it once I get home x Jazzy covered most of it (and more, hah) so you have a base idea and you can engage with which group you would like to be in :)

*glaring intensifies*

If people don't think they can commit to 1-2 posts a week, just say and that's fine and dandy but its a bit harsh on those who want to post having to wait this long. We can always 'auto pilot' your character for a bit until you can post again x

Edited by slycooper

Okay, I didn't realize that there had been recent posts. I am very sorry.

The update must have gotten buried under the forum games spam. I should be able to post tonight.

IM HUNGRY AND CRANKY, I CANT HELP IT.

Also no one feel obliged to write insanely long posts, not entirely sure why people are breaking their backs rewriting the set up but ah well :P

Ugghhh..... Tomorrow if I'm not too busy with football and video games, I'm going to try to get in on this rp with a character idea I have run past Abi.

Sorry it's taking me so long to post.  I'll try to post for Umbra in the morning.

I'M A FULL TIME STUDENT DANG IT! 

Hopefully tommorow evening. 

Hey Sly, I have an idea for a rogue/scavenger character who could show up at some point looking for salvage and loot.  Should I write up her bio "now," or hold off until/in case Tiberius gets eaten by a Grue?

Whatever works for you mate! They'll be a few places where I haven't got anything in mind that's particularly interesting that they could enter in quite nicely. Just get to it when you're up for it, no rush either way. Earliest space would beeee.... a round or two after team A explore the upstairs office if you want them in pre-Tiberius's death. I can always PM you when a time is coming up <3

Haha, well, I don't plan on having Tiberius die, but as I understand it that can happen in this game anyway...

Haha, well, I don't plan on having Tiberius die, but as I understand it that can happen in this game anyway...

Moi? Would do that to you?  :whistle:

Whatever you fancy my friend <3