slycooper

Sci-fi/Horror RP Interest Check

So this is what it's like not to be the person being nagged to post. *sits feet up on the table and munches popcorn*

I can nag you about other things if you wish :3 Call your mother more, go make me a sandwich, do your work.

(Apologies for my post, its long, full of exposition and with no interesting writing style ;-; Such a wonderful combo)

So this is what it's like not to be the person being nagged to post. *sits feet up on the table and munches popcorn*

POOOOOOST GHOOOOOOOST

DON'T YOU POST GHOST ME.

Says the person who has this in their sig?

erroraspxwere.png

POOOOOOST GHOOOOOOOOOST  ;)

Ughhhh....

I need to post but, muse is dead.

DEAD.

If it is okay with everyone, I might just post something quick and (super) short and (not really) sweet so it still looks like I'm active. (Also I might message Abi about a possible plan with my character to not only give me time to get my life together but also maybe probably work for the story. Maybe.)

DON'T YOU POST GHOST ME. YOU HAVEN'T EVEN POSTED YET. /notallcaps

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, MADAM, THAT I HAVE A DRAFT SAVED OF MY POST. I just haven't finished it yet because I'm an ADULT. And I have ADULT reponsibilities! *harumphs*

Says the person who has this in their sig?

erroraspxwere.png

POOOOOOST GHOOOOOOOOOST  ;)

Subliminal nagging is the best kind of nagging. x3

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, MADAM, THAT I HAVE A DRAFT SAVED OF MY POST. I just haven't finished it yet because I'm an ADULT. And I have ADULT reponsibilities! *harumphs*

Ha! HA! HAH! *hackcough* I could totally derail this thread with how much worse my week has been than yours. But I love Abi too much to do that. <3

What in the world is a post ghost? I feel like I missed so much not being in TLS!

If anyone actually manages to paint a complete portrait of what's up with the blood and what happened to its 'owner', they can have um.... My lifelong respect?

Okay, lame reward is lame. Just be prepared to research if you want max boasting.

Edited by slycooper

Really sorry to nag again but..... *nag*

/awful GM

Edited by slycooper

Okay, I'm sorry guys, but I cannot post. Lack of creativity and lots of things going on force my hand. If anyone wants to write off A.J. or Abi if you want to use him in some future plot point, go for it.

Sorry guys!

That's fine TJ! Thanks for letting me know. I can easily re-add him to the plot and say that he's already on Tartarus doing his thing if you want to rejoin at any point ^_^

Sorry about the long delay. >.< I'm almost done with my post, and I should have it up soon-ish. I've been working 40 hours a week AND moving the past week, so it's been kinda crazy.

I have my computer unpacked now though, so I'll get it up soon. :3

If you'd like! The Rp has a chance still - I need to reply to SC still but if I put faith/logos on autopilot then it could still work >=]

I.... have time? This summer.  I'm only taking one class and I feel woefully underutilized.  I'm trying to et into the habit of writing again and I miss you guys, etc, etc.  

[lord, I should really start reading the first post before posting like an idiot]

I guess this is just a hellooooo again guys post and an expression of interest in any new or ongoing games that I can squeeze into. 

Edited by Ebs

Oh Ebs. How can I trust you when you've broken my heart so many times?

Hahahaaa, I've got literally like, 6 hours of school and 14 hours a work a week, so there's that ._.

We've been scarred too many times (Cam, where are u!?) ;-; This is one is always welcome to new people, especially as we're only at the beginning. 

ALSO GIANT MASSIVE HUGS YOU SILLY POLKA.

Hey everyone, before I start replying to the computer interaction SC is having I wanted to do a roll call for people who still want to play or join, just to make sure its not a waste of time.

Sorry its a bit of a slow start but it will pick up a bit. Its already got an introduction to the BioShock elements of having the background detail characters, their lives, jobs and eventually their ends (you may even meet some ;)). With a bit of luck all of these guys and even small locations and quirks in the environment will be fleshed out with personality and a history. There's also monsters coming, the mystery of the organisation, facility, its purpose and tropes of transhumanism, paranoia, mob rule, base under seige, class divide and a whole lot of detective work (like the dead bodies in the neighbouring ship).

I think really we only need a minimum of 4 people to make it doable so if people are still interested, just say!