Sign in to follow this  
Twitwi96

My God-given Dad

Hi, I'm new on here and just thought it would be nice if one or two (or more) of you could help me pray for my Dad. He is suffering from malignant melanoma (skin cancer) and it came at him all of a sudden and over the last few months I have watched him wither away. I'd really love it if you help me pray for God's direction in this situation. He had a black mass taken out of his foot a few years ago but the doctor who removed it denied to mention that it was cancerous so my Dad has been living by the Grace of God for the last couple of years until fairly recently when he fell very sick. I don't come from a well to do family (at the moment I'm not in school cause I can't afford school fees for my siblings and I) so yeah it's tough and I'd love it if someone kind just helped me pray for him. "Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you" says the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future""

I can only imagine how hard that is for you. I'll be praying a ton.

Edited by Saved.2.

I can only imagine how hard that is for you. I'll be praying a ton.

I'm sorry to hear about that, I'll definitely be praying.

Thank you so much, it means a lot to me

Guest Aria

Am praying and if you ever need to talk, please don't hesitate from messaging me. :)

Edited by Aria