SouthernChristian1997

Everyone here needs to pray! Please!!!

My sister's house caught on fire this morning. Her one year-old son was inside. They say he burned inside. We don't know anything yet. It's believed that he is dead. But Jesus can do anything. He raised Lazarus. He raised the window's son. He raised my own niece back to life! Please everyone pray! In Jesus' name this baby can live, even if he is burned Jesus can bring him back. My sister is freaking out, she was at work and hasn't seen the house yet. Her older son was supposed to be watching the baby, their was also a newborn there. I know for certain that the oldest boy would have given his own life to save his brother, so I have no idea what happened to him. He isn't answering his phone. We have no idea what's going on, just that the one year-old was said to be inside. But we believe that God can do all things. The Bible says that if two or more agree on something it will be done! Pray that, in Jesus' name, the baby will live! And pray for all of us. The baby will live!!!!

Thanks, Marley

Update: The oldest boy got a little burned trying to save the baby, but he's okay. He's blaming himself for what happened, though. I found out that the newborn wasn't in the house, so she's okay. My sister broke down and may become dangerous to herself, so she's being kept at the hospital. Still waiting to hear more about the one year-old, whom they are still saying is dead. But we will not stop holding out faith that he is okay. The firefighters haven't searched the house yet, pray that they will soon because we believe the baby may be alive, even if they don't.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate it.

I have another update: I have more info now. We've talked to my sister and her family. Her house is in ashes. They've lost everything. All their possessions and one little beauty that can never be replaced.

Some details may be off, I'm not sure anyone knows exactly what happened, but here is the story:The fire broke out while my sister, the newborn, and the child's father were taking her to work. The father came home to find the house on fire. He tried to get inside but the officials wouldn't let him. The oldest boy was babysitting and in the house when the fire started. Both he and the baby were asleep. The oldest boy woke up when he realized that he couldn't breathe. He did all he could to save the baby, but he couldn't get into the room where the baby was. The boy was inside the house, still trying to get the baby, while the house was completely engulfed. He had to be drug out of the house by a neighbor. All that happened to him was his hair got singed. He has no burns, which is a miracle itself. The firefighters did search the house, we just hadn't been told yet. They found the one year-old's body, it's currently in the morgue. An autopsy is scheduled for tomorrow. Everyone is having a really hard time. My sister has been released from the hospital, but she says she wants to die. The father is going to have to watch her to make sure she doesn't kill herself. The oldest boy is blaming himself. I'm really concerned about him right now. I just hope he won't try to hurt himself because of this.

They have a place to stay for now. We still need many prayers. My mother had a vision of bright, white lights forming a kind of partial triangle with a hole in the middle and a red light off to the left. This, and for another reason, we believe that angels protected the baby. The smoke killed him, not the fire. He didn't suffer. He just fell asleep and awoke in Jesus' arms. But I will not believe that the baby is really gone until days after they put him in the ground. God could still bring him back. I will not give up faith.

Edited by SouthernChristian1997

It's kinda late, I know, but....Update: My baby nephew's autopsy only confirmed what we already knew, the baby died of smoke inhalation. He had no fire burns, which means that the fire never touched him....even after he died. He face showed absolutely no pain. Like I said before, he fell asleep and awoke with Jesus. And that is comforting. I know Jesus is taking care of the little baby. He is happier than ever now and I know that we can see him again one day. The baby's funeral was completely paid for, which is a blessing from God because the family certainly couldn't have paid for it on their own. On a side note, not everything the family owned was lost, some things were salvageable but the home was gutted and now unlivable.

Many good people have stepped forward to help the family. Red Cross, my sister's work, preachers, and others. The family has been given a place to stay, many clothes and donations. And many prayers, as you all know (thanks again for that!) My own neighbors have been supportive to us, visiting and encouraging us. A preacher, who lives across the road from me, had his church give a love offering for the family.

My sister said she got saved after losing her baby. The baby's older brother, aka the oldest boy/babysitter, also got saved. Thank the Lord for that!

But.....some more bad news. The cops originally said the fire was an accident (which it was) and closed the case. But then the baby's death went viral (I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of y'all have read about it but just didn't know it was my family) and now the cops are saying that the fire was purposely set with the intention of killing the baby. (That's just sick, we have some bad cops around here) The cops have falsely arrested my nephew (the baby's brother) on charges of arson and murder. My entire family and even people who have never even met the boy believe he is innocent (which he is). So now, it's like we've lost two of our boys instead of one. The family can't afford a lawyer but we prayed for God to put it on a good lawyer's heart to represent the boy....and now the boy has the best public defender they have! That is an answer to a prayer....and that prayer was answered overnight (don't doubt God's power!) After talking to the boy for a couple of hours, the lawyer said that he's innocent and that he's getting out. Now we're just waiting for the court date. I have faith that the boy will get out. We would appreciate it if y'all would continue praying for the family. I would especially like to ask y'all to pray for the boy. He's a sweet, seventeen year-old boy who loves God and who loved his brother. Not only would he have given his life to save his brother, he also doesn't have the mentality to plan a murder (which the cops said he did. They also said that he wrote out a confession, which we know can't be true because the guy can hardly write his own name!) Also, maintenance had gone into the home before the cops arrested the boy. Thus, "evidence" may, and probably was, tampered with. Doesn't that mean they have to throw the case out of court? (I'm seriously asking. If you know, please tell me.)

I would also like to say that the Spirit is moving! My mom, dad, and I have all seen smoky type cloud things (we don't really know what it was) in our yard more than once since all of this happened. They weren't low hanging clouds. They weren't steam or vapor. They weren't smoke because there was no where for smoke to have come from. They looked pure. When the wind was blowing, I saw the smoke (as I will call it) billow and move in an unnatural way. It wasn't being blown by the wind, it was like it was moving independently. We heard a preacher say something about sometimes the Spirit moves so strongly that you can see him like smoke. Could that be what we saw? (Again, seriously asking. Any opinions on what all this could be is welcome.) At the same time of the unnatural movement of the smoke, I also heard a roar in the wind like I have never heard before. I believe it was God, I don't care what anyone says because I have never known the wind to sound like that. It was.....kinda indescribable. God does roar, you know.

Also, it has been said, by more than one person, that a miracle is coming. God is moving and people will see his glory! We don't know why this happened to our family but we take comfort in the fact that God is a good and faithful God and has something, that we believe to be big, in the works. We just have to be patient and God will help us. May he be glorified!

Anyway.....there you have it. Please remember the innocent boy in your prayers. And pray for the lost souls who lied and hurt him. May they come to know the Lord. Many thanks. And may God bless all who have helped, both online through prayer and offline through various ways.

:angel: R.I.P. Joshua Alexander H. Aka, Mouse  12/18/2013 - 3/6/2015  :angel:

Always loved. Never forgotten. Forever with Jesus.

Guest Mike Spero

My deepest, utter indignation goes out to the people here who were so bold as to falsely declare an innocent life was not lost. How dare you speak that God has saved a life with no knowledge of the sort, and give assurance to a family member? Telling someone in mourning that their loved one is alive simply because it makes you feel holy? Don't you know the weight of your words?! Vox nihili! Imitatio Dei! Asinus ad lyram. Infinitus est numerus stultorum.

Apologies for that, but the fools who could be so heartless to you left a bad taste in my mouth. My earnest condolences to you and your family. It's so hard to lose a loved one, especially a child. The sadness your sister must feel is unimaginable. I know no prayer will comfort her, but I truly wish her the best. Nothing can lessen her sadness so I pray that God is by her side as she mourns the loss of her beloved. It rests with God now.

I'm so sorry and i am keeping you and your family in my prayers during this tough time you are in

I'm so sorry and i am keeping you and your family in my prayers during this tough time you are in