bruteslayer101

Who's the better assassin

One of the Assassin's Creed, Hitman, or Corvo? I say Corvo since he can freeze time, possess rats and people, summon a swarm of rats, can shoot windblasts, and can teleport. plus his mask is cool!

One of the Assassin's Creed, Hitman, or Corvo? I say Corvo since he can freeze time, possess rats and people, summon a swarm of rats, can shoot windblasts, and can teleport. plus his mask is cool!

So random. xD But actually Daud was a better assassin than Corvo, imo. He had the same skills as Corvo AND he froze time as he teleported.

So random. xD But actually Daud was a better assassin than Corvo, imo. He had the same skills as Corvo AND he froze time as he teleported.

I still haven't played Dishonored. D: Honestly, I wish I had a PS3 so that I could get it on Playstation Plus next month.

I love Daud man, so much better than Corvo <3 and dat voice :o

I still haven't played Dishonored. D: Honestly, I wish I had a PS3 so that I could get it on Playstation Plus next month.

D: Well, when you do get it, you should def get it with the DLCs. They were as enjoyable as the main game. x3

Steam has it. But Daud s a bad guy AND he doesn't have a skeleton mask or trench coat > :(

Ever played the DLC? He's infinitely more sympathetic than Corvo.

And I dunno, the playable charries from AC aren't exactly the good guys either.

The best assassin is obviously my Wood Elf from Skyrim. (Jk)

I'd say Thane from Mass Effect 2. Simply because I love Mass Effect. (Even though Kasumi fit the role of the assassin in combat better than Thane but whatevs.)

The best assassin is obviously my Wood Elf from Skyrim. (Jk)

I'd say Thane from Mass Effect 2. Simply because I love Mass Effect. (Even though Kasumi fit the role of the assassin in combat better than Thane but whatevs.)

Haha yeah, I still don't get where we have Thane much. It's sort of an all out firefight so what use an assassin is *shrug*

And I dunno, the playable charries from AC aren't exactly the good guys either.

Pfft, that's true. I was playing Black Flag and was like, "Why do people even like this game? I want to smack Edward right up the face, the arrogant snot! >:0"

I need to break down and play Mass Effect. *sigh*

Pfft, that's true. I was playing Black Flag and was like, "Why do people even like this game? I want to smack Edward right up the face, the arrogant snot! >:0"

I need to break down and play Mass Effect. *sigh*

I have an unopened copy of black flag sitting in my apartment. :P You are not making me appreciate my video game choices.

Also, I want to put for Leliana from Dragon Age for the Court's consideration. Strictly speaking she's not an assassin, but you know she's done assassinations, and she is amazing in my opinion. <3

I have an unopened copy of black flag sitting in my apartment. :P You are not making me appreciate my video game choices.

Also, I want to put for Leliana from Dragon Age for the Court's consideration. Strictly speaking she's not an assassin, but you know she's done assassinations, and she is amazing in my opinion. <3

xD Whoops. But hey, my nephew tells me Edward gets an attitude adjustment later in the game. I've just been playing Bioshock Infinite and haven't finished Black Flag yet. ^-^;