Acbn1863

We are in the month of April

I just started a new account, and I was asked to put down the current month. It is April fifth, but the site wouldn't accept my information until I said it was March. 

I am not sure I understand. When making an account, it asks for your birthday, but I don't think it asks for the current day.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I forgot to update it!

For everyone else who is confused, we put in a new feature here a while back which helps eliminate spambots from joining.  We ask a simple question but one that the computers don't answer very well.  It asks for the current month in order to eliminate the spam.

Guest Mike Spero

I am not sure I understand. When making an account, it asks for your birthday, but I don't think it asks for the current day.

I had the same issue when I made an account a year ago. There's a security question that asks for the month, and it has to be changed come every month's start. I'm sure the staff updates it as soon as they can, but I had to figure that out when signing up as well

I had the same issue when I made an account a year ago. There's a security question that asks for the month, and it has to be changed come every month's start. I'm sure the staff updates it as soon as they can, but I had to figure that out when signing up as well

Hmmm. Must have been put in RIGHT after I joined or something, 'cause I didn't have to do that. I joined May 5th, just before Mike did.