Guest Aria

Style

Guest Aria

What's your style? What do you tend to wear? Are there any trends that you love? Just curious! :)

I tend to be rather boyish and practical, but I love fun dangly earrings. And pretty much all my clothes are grey, blue, or black; although I do have some other colors as well.

I don't do trends

I make them

I just state this as my joke because there was this year I began wearing skirts with winter boots

and a month later it was a trend

I DID THE TREND BEFORE IT WAS COOL XD

anyway, I love to have all my outfits with a girly flare to them. If I am wearing jeans, the shirt is girly. If my short is boyish, some else will be girly. balanced. :P I am pretty bold too. Love bright colors.

I'm getting annoyed slightly with the amount of rompers being worn over here. They're taking over and I don't like them. They always look ugly to me and I don't like the fact it's connected or how some have no straps.

My style is lazy-cool-rock

t-shirts and skinny jeans and combat boots. Sometimes maxi dresses and high-low skirts. I like looking cute, but i'm not willing to work hard for it. :P Nor do I have the time to always do so.

Edited by Boogles

Guest Aria

I'm getting annoyed slightly with the amount of rompers being worn over here. They're taking over and I don't like them. They always look ugly to me and I don't like the fact it's connected or how some have no straps.

DITTO! I can't STAND rompers! lol But, just cuz I wouldn't wear them doesn't mean someone else can't or shouldn't. To each his own, I guess. :);)

DITTO! I can't STAND rompers! lol But, just cuz I wouldn't wear them doesn't mean someone else can't or shouldn't. To each his own, I guess. :);)

Eh. Yea, technically.