Would You Prefer....

Ok, so, this is a game that is based off of something my friends do all the time. This or that. Basically the rules are: You ask a question; for example, Would you prefer to eat broccoli or grapes? Then the next person would answer and ask another question. I hope y'all like the game. I guess I'll start.

Would you prefer to live in an endless winter or an endless summer?

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crowd. It may sound weird, but I've always hated embarrassing myself in front of my family (they found out I was a brony two months ago and they relish in teasing me about it lol XD)

WYR sing on live TV or be part of a big musical production on Broadway?

That sounds embarrassing! I've always been one to be terrified of not being accepted by people I don't know. I am pretty sure my family will always love and like me and my nieces and nephews will always adore me even if I'm an idiot. (Besides, they think I'm a nut anyway.) I'm also terribly clumsy, (I'm forever running into things and tripping over things. I'm hoping this is a passing phase, or I'm destined to go through life always injured!)

Neither. But if I had to chose it would be Broadway! There aren't so many viewers!

By the Way, just out of curiosity, what instrument do guys like girls playing?

WYR weed the garden or mow the lawn?

Edited by Delores Stariana