HI everyone :)

I'm new to this, but I was wondering how many other people homeschool?

I am 14 and I learn from home, i do it in a different way thank i think most people do it, but I guess it still is homeschooling :)

Also, I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, if it is please could someone tell me and i'll put it in the right one :)

Thanks, from Ben :)

I was a homeschooler from age 6 until age 18. :) It was nice, getting up whenever and just starting work when I pleased.

College... isn't quite as fun or flexible.

I was a homeschooler from age 6 until age 18. :) It was nice, getting up whenever and just starting work when I pleased.

College... isn't quite as fun or flexible.

I doubt it will be. but I hope I have good time with it...

I am! I'm getting ready to start my senior year. I've been homeschooled since eighth grade, and it's the best thing EVER. At times I miss doing back to school shopping and getting new clothes at the fresh start of school, and talking with friends and learning awesome stuff in my favorite classes. But do I regret my decision on asking my mom? Nope. :D

*gasps* my mom is checking them out from the library to see if I could do those! They are awesome! I did a few books from my grade, and it was really fun!

Been home schooled since the 3rd grade. I'm loving it, but I got to say a disadvantage is the fact that parents aren't very helpful in Algebra II. This year I've started dual enrollment at a community college and its been going pretty well.