T.O.W.R.

RPG Planning Thread

Sooo....it's summer...and I have a lot more free time...and I want to join an Rp. If y'all will take me back If would love to be a part of this. I was thinking either a cop or FBI agent, and then probably someone in the school. 

Well, if you want to be an FBI agent you'd have to be my characters partner.

But absolutely join the game! We'd lov to have you!

Just as a heads up to everyone here, I'm going to be working at a convention starting tomorrow and going through Sunday, so I might not have time to keep up with everything if the rp picks up super soon. 

I won't disappear on you if you guys, if you guys won't disappear on me. XD  *glomps back*

BTW, would it contradict the back-story for Esme to have one of the Rings?  I wrote a ring into her bio, but I can edit it out if that doesn't work with the concept for the origin and fate of the Rings. 

BTW, would it contradict the back-story for Esme to have one of the Rings? I wrote a ring into her bio, but I can edit it out if that doesn't work with the concept for the origin and fate of the Rings.

It actually works pretty well. I'll have to change some of the background stuff, but I can work it into a pretty cool storyline. I'll message you about the details here in a bit.

Cool!  I'm looking forward to Esme's interactions with Dillon.  *evil grin*  ahem--*innocent look*

I know Ashley is still working on her character(s), but I say we get an opening post either later today or tomorrow to get this thing to start and keep people interested.

And I'm here Logos, all the time. I'm just busy this weekend, so :P

I should be done with my character soon and I'll probably wait a bit to introduce Wesley Landon. Ya'll go ahead when your ready. XD

Let's all vow to look at ourselves in the mirror every morning and say aloud, "I will not be the reason this game dies" ahahaha.  

I'm just so be in one more game with you guys, you have no idea ._.  Feels.

This is the most off topic of all off topic posts, ahh.  

I was going to throw Nyomi in the school, holding school play auditions (Alice in Wonderland sound good?) after classes let out.  Maybe on her way out.  Idk.  Is this a decent starting place?

Edited by Ebs

Let's all vow to look at ourselves in the mirror every morning and say aloud, "I will not be the reason this game dies" ahahaha.  

I'm just so be in one more game with you guys, you have no idea ._.  Feels.

This is the most off topic of all off topic posts, ahh.  

I was going to throw Nyomi in the school, holding school play auditions (Alice in Wonderland sound good?) after classes let out.  Maybe on her way out.  Idk.  Is this a decent starting place?

If TK doesn't include a starting place for the teens in his post, sounds like a good starting place to me.

Unrelated: I might throw another character into the mix. I'm thinking of a creepy mortician, but we'll see. 

Opening post?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Life happened and I'm terribly sorry. I'll get to it, I promise. I need to send out a few PM's first though.

Okay, let's help TOWR's muse a little. 

(Open this in another tab.  Not optional.)

It's not a fantastic, guns-a-blazin', action packed opening, but I have Nyomi's intro post written placing her in the high school after-hours for school play auditions.  It could be after auditions are over, just to sort of hurry things along.  That might be a good way to get at least the high school kids together for some interaction?  Perhaps the FBI agents could be on campus, getting ready to approach one of George's old buddies/rivals, whatever.  (I'm not totally sure how the FBI does their stuff?  Does anyone have any resources regarding this?)

To incorporate the people who have no reason to be at a high school, perhaps we could have the PCs getting ready to go to a town hall meeting/vigil/other large, community event centered around the murders in which Something May Go Terribly and Spookily Awry , advancing the plot a little.  

(Just thoughts, whooohooo.  I don't even know how to RP anymore, guys.  Or talk to people.  Journalism class is actually making me a more reclusive, trembling mess of a human being.)

Edited by Ebs

^ Hm. I like that. But we do need to bring in the other characters. How about this? Perhaps the Reynolds house (that was the most recent murder, right?) is near the HS. We have the wrapping up of auditions and the the kids go outside and see police cars. Devon, at least, would follow and be trying to get close to the crime scene (the non-police may not have been aware yet). At this point the FBI people could chase the kiddos away or whatever else. 

Gives everyone a place to be an ways to interact in small groups. 

Edited by Marley

^ Hm. I like that. But we do need to bring in the other characters. How about this? Perhaps the Reynolds house (that was the most recent murder, right?) is near the HS. We have the wrapping up of auditions and the the kids go outside and see police cars. Devon, at least, would follow and be trying to get close to the crime scene (the non-police may not have been aware yet). At this point the FBI people could chase the kiddos away or whatever else.

Gives everyone a place to be an ways to interact in small groups.

Yes, good. If I have time tonight I'll get it written up.

I think I'm going to add a high school character; I just haven't figured out all the details yet.

Okay, let's help TOWR's muse a little. 

(Open this in another tab.  Not optional.)

Watching the first few seconds of this, when it panned to show the guy lying on the ground, I thought, "Oh look, the next body."  Then the beat started, and the "body" started to convulse and rise up, I thought the FBI agents would be going "OMG!" right about that time. ;)

Speaking of

... :D

So... tired... I swear I'll read through this stuff tomorrow. After I sleep for 12 hours. 

I'm working on the OP right now as well as my second character. You should all be able to start posting tomorrow.

As Logosy of a character who has ever been Logosed. XD

Well done sir.

Gah! So excited for this game! ^_^