I actually really don't know where to start here. Okay on Saturday 23/05/2015, after much arguments and excuse giving I did go out to preach the gospel. There's too much details to go into but that'll take out the point of this testimony.

My point here is to thank God for his grace, cause I can't just imagine someone like me with my past, actually holding a bible and reading it, let alone going out to preach it.

I cannot comprehend God's grace. Some of you may see me as proud and vain here, "you're not the only one to go out and share the gospel", but what I don't understand is how far God has brought me in my Christian journey. From what I was to what I am, it's simply just beyond me. I should be condemned for the life I've lived but what do I get Grace.

Really, this Grace is just real.

God surely is generous with His mercy and grace. :) No matter what walk of life we may come from, He is still able to make each and every broken soul a new creation. 

Remember Brian, a backstory can actually help you...

Use that backstory to tell others how God saved you from a bad place, and made you a better man. :)

God surely is generous with His mercy and grace. :) No matter what walk of life we may come from, He is still able to make each and every broken soul a new creation.

Indeed! Thanks for this

Indeed! Thanks for this