Richard.r

Gabe leave my wallet alone! - steam summer sale 2015

Got 14 games for £24 so far ¬¬ Would definitely recommend the Blackwell games, Charnel House Trilogy and Bard's Tale for super cheap bargains.

I really want to get Pillars of Eternity, Sunless Sea, Hot Tin Roof and The Raven but they're all a bit pricey still. Fingers crossed for a Flash Sale :3

I got the Orange Box package and The Stanley Parable; and my dad bought the Half Life collection, so family sharing means I can play all those too.

Haha, I saw you got a whole lot of games^. I might possibly get the first two Witchers. I'll decide at some point today. xD

Witcher 1+2 is so gloriously cheap <3

Also I got that BattleBlock Theatre it says you've played, its marvelous <3

I got the Orange Box package and The Stanley Parable; and my dad bought the Half Life collection, so family sharing means I can play all those too.

STANLEY APPRECIATES YOUR CHOICE IN GAMES.

Uh oh.... LEGO Marvel Superheroes is on sale for 5 dollars for the next 25 hours. This is bad. XD

Edited by She-geek

I learned a few years ago during the steam sales that you're only saving money if you actually ever play the game. I had a nasty habit of buying bundled games that I would only play one or so of, so I stopped logging into steam during steam sales and stopped paying attention to my emails from valve. 

Witcher 1+2 is so gloriously cheap <3

Also I got that BattleBlock Theatre it says you've played, its marvelous <3

OHMAGAAAAASSSHH. PLAY CO-OP WITH ME. I have no friends and playing with strangers is scary. ;A; (Or they just don't like me joining their games because they always log off, the jerks.)

OHMAGAAAAASSSHH. PLAY CO-OP WITH ME. I have no friends and playing with strangers is scary. ;A; (Or they just don't like me joining their games because they always log off, the jerks.)

YES. LETS. SO MUCH. I'm only on chapter two but yush <3

So, Origin is doing it's best to keep up with Steam and his having a sale too.

I just got The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition and the "Get to Work" expansion for less than 70 bucks. 

I just had a really nice surprise! An Uncle of mine who is into games just gifted me a copy of Antechamber on Steam because he saw that it was on my wishlist. :D

Edited by She-geek