Zabby

What games are you most excited for from E3 2015?

This is a post I made on another forum. I'm copying and pasting it here to see if I get any takers:

So I know this is probably going to be a lot of people talking Shenmue 3 and FFVII, but I was wondering what games people saw at E3 that they’re most hyped for and why.

There are a couple I’m super excited about that aren’t the two I named earlier. In no particular order besides the order I think of them in.

1. Firewatch – Seems like a really cool exploring game. Kind of reminds me of Either One that I got for free on PS Plus the other month, and I enjoyed playing that game.

2. Fire Emblem Fates – I love Fire Emblem series, and this one seems to have an epic plot and interesting characters. I hope it doesn’t disappoint.

3. Horizon: Dawn Zero – Seems like a fun game. I’d want to know more about the main character and the plot, but could be a lot of fun

4. South Park: Fractured but Whole – Who can not be pumped for the newest South Park game?

5. The Last Guardian – Loved Shadow of the Colossus, never played ICO, but I’m a little worried about this game because gameplay doesn’t look that robust. Hopefully the story/feels can make up for it.

6. 3DS Zelda games – The co-op and Hyrule Warrior games look pretty fun to me! Plus I always have room in my 3DS for more Zelda games. :D

Anyway, what is everyone else looking forward to?

Star Fox Zero really impressed me. :) It ALMOST makes me want to get a Wii U. Fallout 4 and FFVII are enough to convince me of Sony's greatness.

Mass Effect Andromeda!

I nearly cried watching this video. I'm so excited for this game you guys don't even understand.

The Walking Dead: Michonne

I don't watch the TV show or read the comics but I loved both of the video games, so I'm excited to see what this installment brings to the table.

Until Dawn

Other than a release date and some screenshots, not much was said about this game, but I am still super pumped about it. August 25th can't get here fast enough.

Just Fire Emblem for me. Can't say ive paid anything but the slightest bit off attention this year but I can't get too excited for next-gen stuff until I get a job Dx 

F4 looks good but im slightly worried that voiced protagonist means that there will be less dialogue options.

Oh, I'm pumped for Until Dawn. I dunno if I'll get it week of release, but it does seem like something I'll want to play eventually.

And I was convinced of Sony's greatness last year. It's why I got a PS4.

Diakonos, did you just watch the Nintendo Direct or did you get the idea for the quality of gameplay from the treehouses?

Dishonored is one of my all time favorite games for reasons. So I almost hyperventilated when I saw Dishonored 2. <.< >.>

And I've been waiting for FF7 remake since they made that fake teaser trailer way back when. Sadly, I have zero money to afford a PS4. Dx If they don't make it for PC too, I'm going to have a moral dilemma on my hands. ;A;