Sign in to follow this  
Jesusismyticket

graphic design?

Jazzy got me interested in graphics and I've been working up the courage to see what y'all think. I'm not nearly as good as anyone that's posted here. But, I'm learning. So, here goes.

e04ac80632e846a95be0dcb920637716.jpg

Jazzy got me interested in graphics and I've been working up the courage to see what y'all think. I'm not nearly as good as anyone that's posted here. But, I'm learning. So, here goes.

e04ac80632e846a95be0dcb920637716.jpg

That's actually a nice word graphic Delores! A minor suggestion to possibly help in the future. Sometimes less is more. You could crop the sizing a bit so there isn't so much 'blank space' or spread the words out a little bit. :)

I love the way you made the red come light toward the moiddle and then fade at the other end again. that is cool.

Edited by Jesusismyticket

That's actually a nice word graphic Delores! A minor suggestion to possibly help in the future. Sometimes less is more. You could crop the sizing a bit so there isn't so much 'blank space' or spread the words out a little bit. :)

I love the way you made the red come light toward the moiddle and then fade at the other end again. that is cool.

Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. :)

Is this better? I think the words are a little small. What do you think?

d302a130ef7173dea7efd26996022fda.jpg

that looks really nice! In graphics it is best to try and refrain from using ALL CAPS. (nonethless did you make this just for me because it has Samuel lyrics on it LOL)

I really love the way it looks though. You actually have a decent sized text. me? I am half blind I get critiqued as a poor text maker because I always make my font so big (I'm not actually half blind I just have trouble reading small letters, my glasses help though XD )

that looks really nice! In graphics it is best to try and refrain from using ALL CAPS. (nonethless did you make this just for me because it has Samuel lyrics on it LOL)

I really love the way it looks though. You actually have a decent sized text. me? I am half blind I get critiqued as a poor text maker because I always make my font so big (I'm not actually half blind I just have trouble reading small letters, my glasses help though XD )

Thanks. Yep, I had you in mind when I made it. :)

I've been playing around with this, (thanks to Delores sparking an interest in it. :3 ), and this is how it came out. <3

My_Graphic_59.jpg

Do you guys think the bottom line is a little tacky/cheesy looking?  Like it should be more flowing, and less block-like?

I've been playing around with this, (thanks to Delores sparking an interest in it. :3 ), and this is how it came out. <3

My_Graphic_59.jpg

Do you guys think the bottom line is a little tacky/cheesy looking?  Like it should be more flowing, and less block-like?

actually my main concern is because of the background colors, I can barely read the orange text. otherwise it looks nice.

My_Graphic_59.jpg

I really like it. But like Jazzy said, the orange is a little hard to read, but other than that it's gorgeous! I like the bottom line pretty well, flowing would work too but it looks nice this way. :)

Edited by Delores Stariana

Okay, thanks guys, for the advice and stuff. :)

By the way, you're really good at that, Jazzy. :3

I love helping if you ever want a few small tips! (aka drop shadows help every illegible text problem ever)

Thank you so much! It's taken months for me to be that good though. Practice makes perfect.

Considering possibly a graphic design career I decided to make a basic ad

fd73108d5c3a0150fc49643017d5b7fb.png

like?

I like it. Um, the only suggestion I would have, (and I don't know if it's any good or not, you're a lot better at this than I am,) Would be make the font a bright red. I know the blue matches the dress better but red for one would show up more and I went through a course on graphic design and red would catch people's attention more. Anyway, that's just my ideas but the design is really good.

Considering possibly a graphic design career I decided to make a basic ad

fd73108d5c3a0150fc49643017d5b7fb.png

like?

Very nice, Jazzy! You'd be good at that. :)

Delores, VERY NICE!

My only recommendation...I would have tried a completely cursive font with a drop shadow for that, just because it matches a little better. otherwise very nice!

Delores, VERY NICE!

My only recommendation...I would have tried a completely cursive font with a drop shadow for that, just because it matches a little better. otherwise very nice!

Thank you. I'll keep that in mind for next time. :)

Also I recommend for people doing graphics

in one of the corners, put your name (just first name if needed) or your initials, so no one can steal your graphic without a lot of special effort. XD

I love all the graphics that everyone has been making and posting. :)

Thought I'd share my recent creation for a desktop background:

1e9v6e.jpg

It shows up blurry on here but it's not.