Sign in to follow this  
Jesusismyticket

graphic design?

Ahh, ok. I'm still working on when to and when not to use certain tools. XD

It's okay! I remember I used to use way too much of an outerglow to the point it hurt everything! XD

also, a basic thing you might want to know.

If you do not want to draw the GIF yourself, you will need a video (i.e. save a video off youtube using a secondhand place) and extract a certain amount of frames consistently from it.

Also, if you feel too lazy, you can work with a gif someone has already made.

Which would you prefer atm? XD

I got me some very lazy bones at the moment, so pre-made gif? lol

This is a slightly creepy graphic I made. Any suggestions? What do you think? :)

bc67fedf08c715af3bc9fd2706991634.jpg

Looking good! One suggestion if you haven't already done this. Save your images as .png instead of .jpeg/jpg. :) PNG produces better quality and doesn't give an image a smeary look.

Those are really good. The first one's coloring looks really good together. The second one is really neat. I like the glow around the words, it fits really well.

Edited by Delores Stariana

Delores that is honest the best one you've ever made. It's just perfect.

I'd have to agree with Jaz on this one! Good job Delores!

Thank you very much!

You did something with that font I am not sure what you even did but it looks AWESOME XD

Thank you! I took the font, Castellar, and had it black, then I did an outer glow of a bright yellow with a hardness of 6, opacity of 100 and size 6 and that's all I did.

Different color for the center text. I can barely read it because it blends too much with the background.

consider making the credit faded into the graphic. you can do this by changing the opacity. I recommend making the opacity about 55%. that way it is there but not taking away frm the center of the graphic.