Sign in to follow this  
Jesus Geek

Testimony of my life (from my story of court)

First off, I am a 17 year old male. When I first joined this forum, I posted my testimony I shared about how my entire life (link here) I was absolutely miserable looking for something to make me happy. I used many drugs, had deep relations with a few girls including sex, and I even began to sell drugs to find happiness with quick money. Of course, I did not find it in any of those. I would gain a little money and the only thing I had on my mind was to get more money. It was an endless game. Same thing with sex. I knew sex was wrong and i remember finally having it for the first time I was very disappointed thinking "this is it?". Same thing with doing drugs. I would continue to do these thinking I would reach a point of satisfaction and I just never could reach it and I didnt understand because I had everything that was the definition of happiness and the great life. I had a very attractive girlfriend who I would have sex with daily, I was the man drug dealer always having what you needed making a lot of money, alot of "friends", and of course doing many drugs for my pleasure. Everytime I would sin (I knew these things were sin but never really knew god was real) I would experience "karma" or consequences and I never could understand why.. Then getting arrested back in march with a scale, three bowls, half an oz of marijuana (thankfully only pot), and a grinder is when I hit my rock bottom and found christ.

I began with just asking christ to show me signs, just show me you exist and he showed me three. The first was a creak in the wall and of course my stubborness thought that was just a coincedence. So I prayed again. Second time, I got a text from someone I never talked to in so long. Another "coincidence". Third time it really hit me. I remember looking around my room very intoxicated and finding this spider web above my fireplace that looked like a cross. Here they are, you might not be able to see it but atleast to me they do.

ooZDb1u.jpg

ERsBi49.jpgrTR80e6.jpg

KrSQY1c.jpg

Then I finally realized Christ was real. I then started to go to church daily and begin learning of the wonders of Christ. I also got baptized, and came to realize what I wanted to do with my life is help others find Christ who have addiction problems or just struggling to try and find happiness through materializm. I feel this is what god has in store for me and I am delighted to help. I remember having this kid come up to me after my speech and just open up to how his dad was abusing him and how he didnt care about him and it was the greatest feeling in the world having someone come to me for help instead of me coming to them. I think I found my calling. If anyone is going through what I am, lacking happiness or trying to find it through materialism I am always here to talk or to straight up tell you that it is not worth it. Temporary good feelings is never worth the consequences he has in hold for you here on earth and of course in the after life. There is nothing great about sex (atleast before marriage) and I will tell you this being a 17 year old male knowing everyone says "Its the greatest thing in the world!" Thank you very much for reading I am sorry as it is very long but I just wanted to share all this with you. 

This is awesome, I really like your story and how you turned you life around!

thank you for the support :)

First off, I am a 17 year old male. When I first joined this forum, I posted my testimony I shared about how my entire life (link here) I was absolutely miserable looking for something to make me happy. I used many drugs, had deep relations with a few girls including sex, and I even began to sell drugs to find happiness with quick money. Of course, I did not find it in any of those. I would gain a little money and the only thing I had on my mind was to get more money. It was an endless game. Same thing with sex. I knew sex was wrong and i remember finally having it for the first time I was very disappointed thinking "this is it?". Same thing with doing drugs. I would continue to do these thinking I would reach a point of satisfaction and I just never could reach it and I didnt understand because I had everything that was the definition of happiness and the great life. I had a very attractive girlfriend who I would have sex with daily, I was the man drug dealer always having what you needed making a lot of money, alot of "friends", and of course doing many drugs for my pleasure. Everytime I would sin (I knew these things were sin but never really knew god was real) I would experience "karma" or consequences and I never could understand why.. Then getting arrested back in march with a scale, three bowls, half an oz of marijuana (thankfully only pot), and a grinder is when I hit my rock bottom and found christ.

I began with just asking christ to show me signs, just show me you exist and he showed me three. The first was a creak in the wall and of course my stubborness thought that was just a coincedence. So I prayed again. Second time, I got a text from someone I never talked to in so long. Another "coincidence". Third time it really hit me. I remember looking around my room very intoxicated and finding this spider web above my fireplace that looked like a cross. Here they are, you might not be able to see it but atleast to me they do.

ooZDb1u.jpg

ERsBi49.jpgrTR80e6.jpg

KrSQY1c.jpg

Then I finally realized Christ was real. I then started to go to church daily and begin learning of the wonders of Christ. I also got baptized, and came to realize what I wanted to do with my life is help others find Christ who have addiction problems or just struggling to try and find happiness through materializm. I feel this is what god has in store for me and I am delighted to help. I remember having this kid come up to me after my speech and just open up to how his dad was abusing him and how he didnt care about him and it was the greatest feeling in the world having someone come to me for help instead of me coming to them. I think I found my calling. If anyone is going through what I am, lacking happiness or trying to find it through materialism I am always here to talk or to straight up tell you that it is not worth it. Temporary good feelings is never worth the consequences he has in hold for you here on earth and of course in the after life. There is nothing great about sex (atleast before marriage) and I will tell you this being a 17 year old male knowing everyone says "Its the greatest thing in the world!" Thank you very much for reading I am sorry as it is very long but I just wanted to share all this with you. 

Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing! :D