Bryce B.

ive been sexually tempted *facepalm*

So someone I know recently asked me if I wanted a BJ. I almost said yes and I have almost changed my mind. What do I do

Well, you already said no. Perhaps the best option you have is to tell them about Jesus, and use the opportunity to explain why you said no to them. 

Everyone ever has been sexually tempted. The fact that you said "no" says that you've got the power to say no, you can't feel guilt for being tempted.

She is a christian. I regret seein what I seen yest too. I dont wanna rven say what she sent a pic of

Perhaps you should reach out to her, and ask if her she thinks that those actions honor Christ. 

You've got a lot of strength, its highly unlikely 1 out of 100 otherwise 'decent' Christian men would have made the same decision. 

If she's texting you naughty things and you aren't interested then you need to just break off all ties. You can't say no forever, no one can. So stop it before it goes too far. 

Three days ago I would have told your an idiot for saying no.

Today however, I will tell you CONGRATULATIONS that you have overcome temptation.

You said she is a Christian, well I think she is in the same shoes I was three days ago. I believe you should give her sometime then approach her and tell her you are uncomfortable about the pictures she is sending or any other thing she is doing (that is of course If you are)

I can't believe how young this crap starts. Not that it was much different in my day, but looking back. I mean, you are children!

Struggle with this every single day. Man, lust is such a tempting desire being a male. But one thing that always has helped me is whenever you get thoughts or are approached to things like this, remind yourself that's the daughter of God. Would you really want to disrespect his daughter as hes watching your every move?