Stanly Benson

BOOK COVER REQUEST

Hi guys, so am writing a teen-supernatural (paranormal) fiction series and I was hoping one of you awesome artist would be willing to make me a cover.

Full credit will given to you when the book I published, plus I will refer my friends and other writers to you. Reply to his thread or pm.

Thansk

Hey!

I dabble in graphic design and I can help you, if you give me some sizing and a thematic element you want, possibly a picture or sorts even if you have one in mind. :) Hope I can assist! I've made a wattpad cover for someone before, but I'm not sure that is the physical book size you want.

You can use a photo I took and you can use it. Whats the main story of the book? If you want to see it. Throw me a message

Hey!

I dabble in graphic design and I can help you, if you give me some sizing and a thematic element you want, possibly a picture or sorts even if you have one in mind. :) Hope I can assist! I've made a wattpad cover for someone before, but I'm not sure that is the physical book size you want.

Sure I'd love that. I would also appreciate a wattpad size. I will pm you the details later. Please send me your email address so I can send you the pictures of my last cover.