Something keeps coming back to haunt me.

Forgive me if this isnt the right place.

Ok here I go.

So last winter I was in youth group. Everythi g was usual and it ended just like it always does. About 20 min. later I had started walking to my dads truck and heard a big squeeling of tires and then a huge bang. So the curiosity in me got me to look and whos car I saw sitting smashed up into pieces was my friends mothers impala. Her mother was taking her home. (Her name is Samantha by the why). I started to scream for helpm got someone to call 911 and I then grabbed something to break the doors open. The left side of Samanthas mothers car was all smashed in. You couldnt tell it was a car because what hit it was a semi. I had ran to the car and pulled her mother out who was killed on impact. But her daughter was alive and I got her out by bustin the door off. I then held her in my arms hoping paramedics would get there on time in the terrible winter storm that had started up. The whole time I was looking at her face and she was crying and her tears were falling into my hand beneath her head.She had broken ribs and leg, arm, and a severely cut up head due to the glass that shattered. She died in my arms and I cant get her dying face out of my head. She had said something to me that made me burst into tears. Right before she died she told me "I love you". I held her hand to my face and put my head on her chest crying. About 20 min. later the paramedics arrived and they had to use three guys to get me to let go of Samantha. I just cant get the look on her face that night and it haunts me still. Any advice for me. I did like her so it made it hard on me.

I'm sorry that you had to go through that. All I can say, is that no matter what happened, and no matter what will happen in life, God will take away the burden that has been put on your back. Through the toughest of times it's hard to see the good in life, but no matter what happened, God loves you, and He will heal your heart. :)

Wow man, this must have been pretty hard to share, I admire your courage. Remember that what keeps coming back to your mind is something of the enemy and not from God. Whenever those thoughts enter your head rebuke the devil and he will flee from you. When the thoughts come to you just simply go to God and He will help you. God will give you strength, it's terrible for someone so young to have to go through something so hard. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Where the heck was your dad during all of this?

Where the heck was your dad during all of this?

Gone. I was driving (my house is just down the road)

I am sorry this happened.

For one, death is hard to see period. My eldest brother died in 2009, and in my memory is the face of my brother being dead as well. But think of the idea she'd want you to go on, to be happy, to live on and follow your dreams. God is with you.

I am sorry that happened. Praying about everything that happened might help a little. I doubt anything will ever take that memory from you, but praying and what Jazzy said to think about probably will help.