paraskeve

The Prophecy of Eight Roleplay

*Nicholas*

"Yep, everyone's curious. Pretty soon I'm sure that we'll be hunted for our powers and stuffed into cages like rare birds." He responded. 

*Krystal*

Krystal ran her hands through the sand some more, she felt a hard object. Her hand closed around it. She pulled it out. It was a blue sapphire, glowing faintly and growing brighter. Krystal tried to put it back in the sand. She couldn't let go. She was feeling dizzy. She swayed and turned.

Krystal stumbled toward the house. She clutched the object tightly in her hand. Her body was feeling weak. She struggled to unclasp her hand. She ran toward Nicholas. "P-please help me." She whispered as she fell forward.

*Nicholas*

"Whoa! No fainting on me!" Nicholas exclaimed, trying to tug the stone out from her hand. It flashed brightly, and both Krystal and Nicholas were catapulted away from it.

Nicholas got up, and saw that he and Krystal were in a different place; not really earth-like looking either. "You okay light-girl?" He asked, helping her get to her feet. 

*Nicholas*

Nicholas shrugged, "I have no idea other than a crazy theory; I'm guessing I accidently did this by touching that weird crystal." 

He knelt down and picked up a fistful of ground; "not sand, dirt, mud, water, or really anything recognizable; also, I can't do anything to it. I can't make it more unnatural than it already is. Soooo... maybe a different planet?" He looked over at Krystal to see her expression/theory.

*Krystal*

Krystal gulped, "Uh, maybe. But I sure hope not." She looked around and shivered in the cool air.

Edited by Delores Stariana

"Probably is since we both don't want it to be; we're cursed!" Nicholas rolled his eyes, finding it annoying that he got sent to this place; "I can't do anything here, and have no idea on how to get back; how nice and lovely of that crystal...maybe it's that thing she tried to tame... that'd be even worse. " 

"The idiot decided to take a piece of that monstrous-dark-murderous-blob and try to tame it." Nicholas said, frowning.  

Krystal scrambled to her feet. "WHAT?!" She yelled. "Please tell me you didn't just say what I thought you did."

Edited by Delores Stariana

"I did just say what you didn't want me to say," Nicholas replied in an amiable manner, slightly amused with her reaction. "Kinda have to get used to it now dearie as it happened last night and I couldn't stop her."