Sign in to follow this  
SortaVulcan

Dream wedding

Inspired by the wedding dress discussion that started; this is a place to post anything dream wedding related. Be it food, dresses, rings, locations... whatever you like.

I really like wedding dresses with tulle skirts, they're so light and delicate looking. I also like lace or sheer backs a lot. This dress has both and I think it's super pretty:

il_570xN.652661779_lq1z.jpg

il_570xN.652545304_qt2a.jpg

Thats such a pretty dress! :D

I'd like dress to look something like this... All puffy at the buttom. :3

I'd like roughly 40-50 people at the reception ... held outside on a farm or nice hotel where there is a lot of green and a beautiful view of nature.... under a tent of some kind.... those wedding tents i mean! :3

lace-sleeve-wedding-dress-Bridal-Musings

Those dresses are lovely; I love the lace on the one you posted, mazso98.

For rings I really like the simple and slightly rustic look:

il_570xN.728951388_3gdv.jpg

esdesigns_etsy2.jpg

All those dresses are so pretty. :D

I really want a smaller wedding. Probably an outdoors one too. <3  

And I really like the dress from the movie Runaway Bride, the one that looks like a bell :) I would post a picture, but it keeps coming up that I'm not allowed to post THAT picture. I don't understand. <.<

I don't have everything all planned out yet, but for my dream wedding I would like a dress much like the one in the picture Allons-y99 posted in my hope chest thread. I would like a ring that is simple, but very nice, a plain gold band with a sparkling diamond. I'd like my wedding to be in early summer or late spring, with an indoors wedding followed by an outdoors picnic. I would like the gathering to be comparatively small, and I would like my very young cousin to be my flower girl. That is about as far as the plan goes, but even that may change! :-) Oh, and I would love to stick to the old tradition, if for no other reason than I think it is cute. I'll wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue!

11018825_10203841819638008_2240147659847

I want this ring.

6483c6d3b36119aa24c00358bcfaca4d.jpg

e258a3424dbd4311bb7ba2d2e0656cc9.jpg

And this type of dress, but purple or blue instead of red, and I want the bottom of it to be white so there's just that pop of color in the back. :D

Sign in to follow this