paraskeve

Which Genre do you like?

Which Genre do you like?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which one/ones do you like?

I enjoy some good rock. Imagine Dragons, Three Days Grace, etc.

Imagine Dragons is really cool! Have you heard of Sir Sly? He's sorta similar to Imagine Dragons.

classical music, drum 'n bass, hardstyle, dubstep, folkmetal and sometimes a bit hard rock :)

I listen to a lot of different kinds of music. Almost all of it is in poor taste.

I voted country, but it's really more indie/folk stuff with heavy helpings of bluegrass and sprinklings of classic rock. 

It really depends on how I feel. My favorite artist is definitely Bob Dylan, but I would say the majority of music I listen to is classic rock, bands like Pink Floyd, Hendrix, Creedence, Led Zeppelin, Cream, The Doors, and a couple of 90's rock bands like Nirvana, RHCP, and the Foo Fighters. But then I also like indie a lot, with Mumford and Sons, of Monsters and Men, the Lumineers, Foster the people, and so on. I don't listen to a ton of Christian, but my favorite is a Christian folk band from Ireland called Rend Collective. 

well if my ipod says anything... XD

Alternative - 406 songs

Christian - 13 songs (God is burning me now I'm sure LOL)

Country - 137 songs

Dance - 31 songs

Electronic - 8 songs

Hip-hop/Rap - 34 songs

Indie - 8 songs

New Age - 1 song

Pop - 983 songs

R&B - 50 songs

Rock - 353 songs

Singer-Songwriter - 39 songs

Soundtrack - 10 songs

this is just labels based on my ipod XD

I enjoy some good rock. Imagine Dragons, Three Days Grace, etc.

I love Three Days Grace, but I'm sad that Adam left the band

I am more interested in Southern folk music, with a bit of bluegrass and classic rock. These songs often seem to have a tale to tell that makes me have a stronger bond with it. Some of them are a bit controversial, like Dixieland and The Wearing of the Grey.

I like mostly old (’60-’80’s) type rock (especially classic southern, like Lynryd Skynyrd’s music. And classic rock (like Steve Miller and Grand Funk Railroad), hard-ish rock (especially Led Zeppelin, ZZ-Top, and some of KISS’s music), some blues (especially Stevie Ray Vaughn, Freddy King, and Mike Bloomfield), and then some folk music (some of Chad and Jeremy’s music, and of course, Bob Dylan, (whom I am a HUGE fan of). But then I like Commander Cody, and he has literally done every kind of genre music (except for like rap and music of the like, lol), so it’s really hard for me to pin-down my favorite genre of music.  

I love rock. I listen to the occasional hard rock but I prefer... non-hard rock? I'm not exactly sure what you'd call it, but I think it's just rock. I love Modest Mouse (when there's a song without a bunch of cussing) and I'm starting to listen to some Weezer