paraskeve

Name the song! Or guess.

Um, so the person says a lyric from whatever song, and you try to say the name/band/artist/genre it belongs in!

"I've done no harm, I keep to myself! There's nothing wrong with my, state of mental health."

Do we have to google songs, or can we say we don't know? Because I don't know.

"The news man said it's the end for me and you."

Uh, no you don't have to google it, I was thinking this to be a sorta guess game.

*Shrugs* no idea...

Btw, the song is Who can it be now? By Men at Work.

It was "Time Bomb" by Powerman 5000

So...

"Funny little feeling, lick it dry. Wonders just who am I?"

Never heard of it before.

Anybody know this one...

"I like smoke and lightning, heavy metal thunder, whistling with the wind..."

Edited by Shasta Daisy

The song was "Born To Be Wild".

I'm not sure what it is, but could it possibly be another line to the Frank Sinatra song that goes "And when you smile... when you smile... the whole world smiles with you."?

Oops, I forgot to put the next song to guess...

"I hear the train a-coming, it's coming 'round the bend, I haven't seen the sunshine since... I don't know when..."

Edited by Shasta Daisy

(((@ Delores, OH! That song is from Bruno Mars!!))

Um, the other one, "no idea."

Wanna make a trade, cougar for a snake, wanna fall in love. Wanna make a deal? Angel vs. Eel. Owl vs. Dove! Every living thing, pushed into the ring, fight it out to wow the croud. Guess you thought, you could just watch.... NO ONE'S GETTING OUT!

I have never heard of that one before. The one I posted was Folsome Prison Blues, as sung by Johnny Cash.

"Hello, Mary Lou. Goodbye, heart. Sweet Mary Lou, I'm so in love with you. I knew, Mary Lou, we'd never part, so hello Mary Lou, goodbye heart!"

Hello Mary Lou by the Statler Brothers!

((And the song I posted was Stadium Love, By Metric, Fantasies. :D))

If a boy had a chance, a chance with someone like you, are you going to break his heart, let him grab for the moon? Are you hiding, someone behind those eyes?

Actually, what you said was a version of the song I've never heard before. I was referring to the one by Ricky Nelson, but I'm sure it's the same song.

I'm not sure what song you just posted is, however.

Here's another one, one of my favorites:

"Love me tender, love me sweet. Never let me go. You have made my life complete, and I love you so..."

Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley

"Mrs. Potato Head tell me, is it true that pain is beauty? Does a new face come with a warranty? Will a pretty face make it better?"

xD Ms. Potato Head, Melanie Martinez.

(btw, the song I posted is Icehouse, Electric Blue.)

The wild dogs cry out in the night! As they grow restless longing for some solitary company... I know that I must do what's right! As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti....

I don't know, but it sounds nice.

Let's give this one a shot, it has been running through my head all morning...

"Other dancers may be on the floor, dear, but my eyes will see only you. Only you have that magic technique... when we sway, I grow weak!"

I don't know. ((The song I posted was Toto, Africa. THEY ROCK!))

My mouth is made of metal, metal, metal. Pocket full of yellow, yellow, pocket full of Gold and I hope you find, hope you find your dreams.... Yeah!

I've never heard that one before, but it sound like hard rock to me. :-)

My last song was "Sway", by Dean Martin.

"Memories, pressed between the pages of my mind. Memories, sweeten through the ages, just like wine. My thoughts come floating down, settle softly on the ground, like gold upon the beach around my feet. I touch them, and they burst apart with speed. Sweet memories... sweet memories..."

Edited by Shasta Daisy

Didn't even need to look that up. "Memories" by Elvis Presley.

"If ever you draw near, I should hold up high a mirror. I could never show you anything as beautiful as you."

Pretty lyrics, but I don't know what they're from.

"I thought love was only true in fairy tales. Maybe true for someone else, but not for me. But love was out to get me. That's the way it seemed. Disappointment haunted all my dreams..."

I don't know, sorry!

"I used to rule the world, seas would rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sweep, alone! Sweep the streets I used to own."

I don't know what it is.

"One for the money... two for the show... three to get ready... now, go, cat, go! But don't you..." I won't finish the line, because it is a dead giveaway as to what song this is! XD

Blue Suede Shoes. Too easy.

You rotten wooden mixing spoon!

Why, you midnight winged raccoon!
You'd better bring those pastries back, you no good, burnt-black-macaroon!!!

I have no idea, sorry...

"When you've tried your best, but you don't succeed.... When you get what you want, but not what you need, when you feel so tight that you can't sleep.... Stuck in reverse...."

It actually sounds vaugly familiar to me, but I have no clue what it is from.

"I wouldn't want to be a chimney sweep, all black from head to foot, from climbin' in them chimneys, and cleanin' out that soot. I'd rather be the gypsy, camped at the edge of town, the one who has the dancing bear that follows him around..."