Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

SwordMaiden

One Big Happy Metal Family (A skit for if the sub-genre could talk!)

Metalcore: Like it or not, I am Metal!

Death Metal: Heck no

Metalcore: Get over yourself

Death Metal: Your male vocalist sing in this annoying high pitch voice that sounds like girls.

Metalcore: You do realize that Metal isn't about vocals, right? Oh, that's right, only a poser listens to music for the vocals.

Death Metal: Really? I'm not the one with poser Hard Rock bands claiming to be Metal.

Metalcore: You still cannot denie I AM METAL.

Nu Metal: *Places hand on Metalcore's shoulder* Just let it go man, he thinks he's the alpha male.

Death Metal: I prefer the term alpha METAL.

Nu Metal: *Facepalm*

Metalcore: It still doesn't prove I'm not Metal poser, Your female vocalist sound like men! MEN!

Death Metal: isn't it lovely?

Death Metal/Metalcore: *hurls death threats and insults at each other*

Speed Metal: Both of you are too slow, c'mon! FIGHT!

Thrash Metal: *Grabs popcorn and chants* FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

White Metal:  Aww, seriously? Can't you just learn to forgive each other?

Black Metal: Be quiet church boy.

White Metal: I WILL NOT!

Nu Metal: Amazing, I can combine two completely different genres without a problem, but you morons can't even get along with your own family with the same roots...

Black Metal: *Sets the building on fire and everyone runs out*

..but does it Djent?

I have never heard of Djent.. Sowwy...

(A: AMAZING, absolutely hilarious! Also, I'd like to see what COUNTRY does. Heehee)...

Thanks =3 I never thought about doing any other genres, but I could...

((I'll do country! :D))

Bluegrass, "Why don't more people play me, what's sooooo special about Swift playing bad accent? I got da real accent here!"

New country: "Nothing's wrong about her! She's one of my most famous players!"

(Guess about below)

Southern Soul: "WHY DO I GET SOME DUDE CALLED SHELL-TON?"

Cowboy/Western Music: "Because you SUCK. I rock, because I AM ORIGINAL!"

Bluegrass: "What's so wrong about meeeeeeeeeeeee....."

Classic Country: "Oh, you claim you're the best? I'M CLASSIC! It says so in the name."

Southern Soul: "Hey people! I am awesome! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! Why are you so special, Modern?!"

Bluegrass; "Speak for yourself Southern Soul! I got the Mumford Sons! I shall dominate all forms of country!"

Classic/Western/Soul/New/Cowboy Country: "LIKE HECK YOU WILL!"

Bluegrass: "At least I don't have someone called shell-ton! So lame, I'm the best, and what's this nonsense about Swift? So stupid! AND she switched to Pop, so you're out Modern Country!"

*Modern Country slowly slinks away whilst the others argue over who's best*.

Edited by paraskeve

Do polka.

:)

I'll have to do some research on the genre.. I'm not very familiar with it, but I'll see what I can do ;-P

((I'll do country! :D))

Bluegrass, "Why don't more people play me, what's sooooo special about Swift playing bad accent? I got da real accent here!"

New country: "Nothing's wrong about her! She's one of my most famous players!"

(Guess about below)

Southern Soul: "WHY DO I GET SOME DUDE CALLED SHELL-TON?"

LOL!

Cowboy/Western Music: "Because you SUCK. I rock, because I AM ORIGINAL!"

Bluegrass: "What's so wrong about meeeeeeeeeeeee....."

Classic Country: "Oh, you claim you're the best? I'M CLASSIC! It says so in the name."

Southern Soul: "Hey people! I am awesome! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! Why are you so special, Modern?!"

Bluegrass; "Speak for yourself Southern Soul! I got the Mumford Sons! I shall dominate all forms of country!"

Classic/Western/Soul/New/Cowboy Country: "LIKE HECK YOU WILL!"

Bluegrass: "At least I don't have someone called shell-ton! So lame, I'm the best, and what's this nonsense about Swift? So stupid! AND she switched to Pop, so you're out Modern Country!"

*Modern Country slowly slinks away whilst the others argue over who's best*.