Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SwordMaiden

reincarnation?

I'm actually a Christian here, but I will confess I sometimes start to wonder if God really does send people back to earth. Are there any Bible verses/ scientific evidence to back that thought up or to disprove it?

I could be wrong, but believing in reincarnation is a Buddhist belief. A Christian who wants to subscribe to the ways of Christianity, needn't believe in it.

I could be wrong, but believing in reincarnation is a Buddhist belief. A Christian who wants to subscribe to the ways of Christianity, needn't believe in it.

Yeah, I completely believe that you don't have to have to believe in reincarnation to be saved, but please forgive me, but I need to know why a Christian can or cannot believe in reincarnation. .-. Arggh! Darn over logical mind!

You can, it's just heretical. If you look back through history, hardly anyone Christian preaches reincarnation, that I know of.

I also have my personal reasons for not believing in it. They involve Nicene_Nerd chasing me down the street with the Good Book yelling, "I found some counter Bible verses!!!".

No offense Caleb ;).

I also have my personal reasons for not believing in it. They involve Nicene_Nerd chasing me down the street with the Good Book yelling, "I found some counter Bible verses!!!".

No offense Caleb ;).

LOL! XD

The idea of reincarnation cannot be found once in the Bible.  The Bible never mentions anything about people having a second chance or another life after death (apart from eternal life in heaven).  The concept of reincarnation is unbiblical and is false.

The idea of reincarnation cannot be found once in the Bible.  The Bible never mentions anything about people having a second chance or another life after death (apart from eternal life in heaven).  The concept of reincarnation is unbiblical and is false.

thanks for the input ^^

Actually its hindus who thoroughly believe in reincarnation.

but basically, once you die, the soul leaves the body and your soul is decided upon at judgment. You don't have a second life.