Mu_

Get a New 3DS vs. get a PS Vita vs. wait

I'm wondering whether I should get a New 3DS XL, or get a PS Vita Slim, or wait for something better like the Nintendo NX. I've had the pleasure of trying both the Vita Slim and the New 3DS XL. The 3DS has a better software selection in the form of more games and a bigger diversity of games. While the Vita has the clearer screen and slightly better game graphics. I also find it easier to hold. Nevertheless, this doesn't make the decision any easier.

I love my 3DS personally, but it is because it have many games that cater to my gaming style. I like cute, simulator games like nintendogs and harvest moon. :)

Yeah, you're better off going with a Nintendo handheld.

The Vita is a great system, but the game library is abysmal. Unless you're into unheard of Japanese imports that are all trying to be "innovative" but just turn out to be "Persona" rip-offs. But you do get one free game a month so... it evens out I guess.

You're still better off with 3DS though.

Yeah, you're better off going with a Nintendo handheld.

The Vita is a great system, but the game library is abysmal. Unless you're into unheard of Japanese imports that are all trying to be "innovative" but just turn out to be "Persona" rip-offs. But you do get one free game a month so... it evens out I guess.

You're still better off with 3DS though.

Unless you're already a PS Plus member or something, I'd go with a Nintendo hand held. The game selection is way better, but I would also hold off until we know what the NX is. While I doubt the NX is anything hand held because we literally JUST got the New 3DS, the way Nintendo has been going, I wouldn't be too amazed if it was a handheled. 

Unless you're already a PS Plus member or something, I'd go with a Nintendo hand held. The game selection is way better, but I would also hold off until we know what the NX is. While I doubt the NX is anything hand held because we literally JUST got the New 3DS, the way Nintendo has been going, I wouldn't be too amazed if it was a handheled. 

Indeed.

Current rumors are saying a console/handheld hybrid that might take out both the 3DS and the Wii U. I think. But those are just rumors.