What to do?

Mu_

After a week without many impure thoughts, I am on a relapse. I met a nice girl who was Christian and said she really liked me on another site. We're talking someone with the interest of possibly dating me.

Well somehow, I decided she was too pure for me, and also didn't like her attempts at trying to better me, so I did something about as bad as break up with her - I simply blocked her off all my "social media" pages, without an explanation. I doubt she will want to talk to me again.

And if you are surprised at what I did... well, I am too. I'm trying to get back on the right path now. Not sure what to do about the girl, though.

Edited by Mu_

After a week without many impure thoughts, I am on a relapse. I met a nice girl who was Christian and said she really liked me on another site. We're talking someone with the interest of possibly dating me.

Well somehow, I decided she was too pure for me, and also didn't like her attempts at trying to better me, so I did something about as bad as break up with her - I simply blocked her off all my "social media" pages, without an explanation. I doubt she will want to talk to me again.

And if you are surprised at what I did... well, I am too. I'm trying to get back on the right path now. Not sure what to do about the girl, though.

Talking to her is probably your best bet. It may be awkward and nerve racking, but the problem won't go away until you simply deal with it. Try to be friends with her if possible, I'm not quite sure she'll want to date. 

I'm sure this girl will forgive you if you explain to her what you had been feeling that caused you to do this. Your relationship might be different after this, but if you are honest with her she is bound to continue talking with you. So if you still want to be her friend (Or more, I don't know) then I highly suggest talking with her about what happened.

Praying for you and your plight.

"Too pure?" Girls can have problems too, just saying. I doubt she's "too pure." Less experienced, perhaps, but I highly doubt any girl over 25 is too pure. We all struggle with stuff.

I say talk to her, but saying "I like you" after a week of talking is kind of....weird? Desperate? Immature? Creepy?  Not good.

Unless it's the platonic like. That quick in the game, I'd be leery of anyone who's like "Hey, I just met you... and this is crazy, but you're a man, and I'm a lady... You want my number? Date me maybe :3?♫"

Edited by Boogles