Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shasta Daisy

Autumn Book Challenge

26 posts in this topic

My grandfather likes Louis l'amour as well. I've only read the one about the plateau and the ancient civilization. It was riveting.

I finished all but the twelfth warrior, which I'm almost done with, LNI was this week and work was hectic. That's my excuse

Jurassic park is easy to follow, has exuberant dinosaurs, bad guys get eaten, your favorite characters aren't your favorite characters for asinine reasons like they're the hottest or their personality has the most opportunity for cuddling. (Gross)

I'd read the sequel def.

The Haunted Mesa is quite good. (I take it that is the L'Amour book you are referring to) There was actually a book that was almost a sequal to it, called The Californios, which I think you might enjoy.

Sorry you didn't get the challenge finished this season, but my Winter Book Challege just started, so maybe you can find some books that cross over into the other catagories. You'll have more of a head-start, anyway. You joined this challenge a little late.