inky110

Getting a Job

Hey, so I've been thinking about getting a part-time job, but I'm pretty nervous about it. I had a job before for 1 month, but it was terrible. My co-workers decided to push their job responsibilities on me and so I'd get in trouble for not doing my own job fast enough. And eventually my brother (who got me the job) and my brother started to apparently tell lies about me saying that all I do is goof around with other people. I didn't even have any support from my family in any of this. So, yeah, it just makes me nervous about getting another job. I know eventually I have to but you know.

Pray that I can get over this? I'm not asking for an easy job, just something tolerable I guess. Any tips you guys may have will be well appreciated.

Hello there, Inky! :) I love your username!

It reminds me of an old children's programme that I used to watch - the main character in it was called Inky :)

Getting a job is really hard, right!

Here are a few tips that helped me when getting a job :

1) show how passionate you are! - Even if it's just a tolerable job. If the employers see that you are eager to learn, then they will appreciate that you have a genuine interest.

2) write a CV! Don't be afraid to write about you as a character! Say you are diligent, polite, trust worthy, etc.

3) If they say no, then try another place :)

Someone is bound to accept you eventually!

Good luck, and keep us all posted :)!

God Bless!

ProudToBeJesusFreak.

(I'm praying for you, too :L)

On September 20, 2015 at 9:06 AM, ProudToBeJesusFreak said:

Hello there, Inky! :) I love your username!

It reminds me of an old children's programme that I used to watch - the main character in it was called Inky :)

Getting a job is really hard, right!

Here are a few tips that helped me when getting a job :

1) show how passionate you are! - Even if it's just a tolerable job. If the employers see that you are eager to learn, then they will appreciate that you have a genuine interest.

2) write a CV! Don't be afraid to write about you as a character! Say you are diligent, polite, trust worthy, etc.

3) If they say no, then try another place :)

Someone is bound to accept you eventually!

Good luck, and keep us all posted :)!

God Bless!

ProudToBeJesusFreak.

(I'm praying for you, too :L)

I agree I'm looking for work and these tips I tend to turn to. Hope the best for you inky.