I'm a Brit, I think it'd be illegal for me not to like tea ;)

Decaffeinated tea, very strong and with a good bit of milk tends is the "bog standard" I have when I get up in the morning etc. 

I also drink Earl Grey and Lady Grey, Rooibos (or Rooibos vanilla), and camomile on a regular basis. I prefer blends of black teas (or things that taste more black tea-esque) but I'm open to all things. I drink more herbal teas in the summer than in the winter, though. 

In general, if it's tea, I'll drink it. Tend to stick to things without caffeine, but I'll indulge every now and then. 

Another Brit over here! I love rooibos, it's one of my favourites. Earl and Lady Grey are good as well but camomile isn't one I like. I also love Breakfast tea every lazy day morning and of course, lemon and ginger tea when I'm ill! Honestly, Whittards tea is the reason I love nothing more to drink than tea. 

My favorite is peach tea, I get them as tea bags. So good. I add honey and sugar to it as well.

I also like sleepytime tea when insomnia rages. :)

I'd love to drink tea especially if I run out of coffee to drink. My fave are green tea and milk tea.  By the way, I believe that it has amazing benefits aside from getting us fit and trim. It can also boosts our immune system.

I am not a big fan of tea but i can drink it once in a while though. I like the mango flavor tea and I also like to drink hot chocolate. but i can´t drink cofee bc my mom wouldn´t let me. she says i don´t need  it and bc i am already hyper...

I love apple-spice tea... it's all loose-leaf, xD so now I'm a tea snob.
But then again, so are my parents.