Sign in to follow this  
Webster

The change of life

I was born in the countryside. When I was seven years old, my mother passed away with endless indebtedness for my older sister and me. On that day, I studying hard In order to have a better life in the future.

Want to get ahead in life. However, when I graduated from the college I work hard. No matter how hard I worked, I had never changed my own destiny. In the work, I suffered a lot of setbacks that I began to  despair for the future.

When I felt hopeless at the first crossroad turning point in my life, one of my colleagues just preached Jesus gospel to me. I accepted and very happy. Through reading the Bible, I finally understood that man’s destiny is in the Creator’s hand rather than in our own hand. Thus, no matter how hard we tries, it is all in vain. Only if we rely on God can we see His proper arrangement for our destiny.

Jesus said,  “So I say to you, take no thought for your life, about food or drink, or about clothing for your body. Is not life more than food, and the body more than its clothing?” ( Matthew 6:25)
“See the birds of heaven; they do not put seeds in the earth, they do not get in grain, or put it in store-houses; and your Father in heaven gives them food. Are you not of much more value than they? ” (Matthew 6:26)
“Then have no care for tomorrow: tomorrow will take care of itself. Take the trouble of the day as it comes.” (Matthew 6:34)

The Word of God has given me a lot of confidence. I am willing commit my future and destiny into God’s hand. From then on, God came into my life and my heart was filled with peace, joy, freedom and thanksgiving, and my life was enriched more than before.
Thank God! All the glory be to God!

Edited by Webster