It's very nice. I'd love to see more women out there wearing dresses and skirts... for some reason I almost never see it any more except at very special occasions. It's a shame, because they are so pretty. :)

It's very nice. I'd love to see more women out there wearing dresses and skirts... for some reason I almost never see it any more except at very special occasions. It's a shame, because they are so pretty. :)

Thank you.

It's nice but not my personal style. It's a tad plain. XD I am a bold type though so I am most likely a minority in looks. XD

Well, sometime I'll have to show you one of my more bold styles. XD

It's pretty!!

I tend to just draw out random dresses/skirts/outfits when I'm bored. xD

Thanks. :)

I was about to say "for the love of pete someone make a DD+ strapless bra that doesn't fall down." but.. since this isn't a commentary on fashion...

Cute dress! I like how the belt visually breaks up the rest of it. I'd wear that.

Okay, so I thought that something like this would be nice in a black or dark grey velvet, with white or off-white cotton for the ruffles on the top and bottom. Sorry about the feet being cut off, I drew her wearing black dress flats, but I drew the picture on a legal sized piece of paper, and it wouldn’t fit in the scanner, haha.  I thought it would be a cute winter dress maybe.

Winter_Dress.jpg

On 9/21/2016 at 8:46 AM, Delores Stariana said:

Orange and aqua do not normally go together. However, I was challenged to make it work....so I tried it. What do y'all think? Thanks. 

ebe84d762682fb0b35ac8aef354c5f85.jpg

It looks pretty nice. It's a good color