Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Delores Stariana

Fashion Design

So, as some of you know, I like fashion design. This is one of the designs I've been working on lately. What do y'all think?

e9a856ebb2d7ab3e00398debdf693f7c.jpg

It's very nice. I'd love to see more women out there wearing dresses and skirts... for some reason I almost never see it any more except at very special occasions. It's a shame, because they are so pretty. :)

It's very nice. I'd love to see more women out there wearing dresses and skirts... for some reason I almost never see it any more except at very special occasions. It's a shame, because they are so pretty. :)

Thank you.

It's nice but not my personal style. It's a tad plain. XD I am a bold type though so I am most likely a minority in looks. XD

It's nice but not my personal style. It's a tad plain. XD I am a bold type though so I am most likely a minority in looks. XD

Well, sometime I'll have to show you one of my more bold styles. XD

It's pretty!!

I tend to just draw out random dresses/skirts/outfits when I'm bored. xD

Thanks. :)

I was about to say "for the love of pete someone make a DD+ strapless bra that doesn't fall down." but.. since this isn't a commentary on fashion...

Cute dress! I like how the belt visually breaks up the rest of it. I'd wear that.

Okay, so I thought that something like this would be nice in a black or dark grey velvet, with white or off-white cotton for the ruffles on the top and bottom. Sorry about the feet being cut off, I drew her wearing black dress flats, but I drew the picture on a legal sized piece of paper, and it wouldn’t fit in the scanner, haha.  I thought it would be a cute winter dress maybe.

Winter_Dress.jpg

Orange and aqua do not normally go together. However, I was challenged to make it work....so I tried it. What do y'all think? Thanks. 

ebe84d762682fb0b35ac8aef354c5f85.jpg

On 9/21/2016 at 8:46 AM, Delores Stariana said:

Orange and aqua do not normally go together. However, I was challenged to make it work....so I tried it. What do y'all think? Thanks. 

ebe84d762682fb0b35ac8aef354c5f85.jpg

It looks pretty nice. It's a good color