Sign in to follow this  
SamuelDeV

Hatred, Homosexuals, and Homocide

Ok, I'm really sorry about the title.  I just had to do the Alliteration though.

Anyways:  There are many who will claim that Homosexuality is right, (with, in my opinion, no Biblical basis) and there are many who claim it is wrong.

Now, that in itself is enough of an argument for quite a while, but I would like to focus elsewhere.

There are  many people on both sides of this argument that hate on another.  Sadly, even Christians who disagree with homosexuality will act in hatred towards homosexuals.  And on that same token, even some pro-homosexual people, hate those who disagree with them.

Jesus made it very plain:

Matthew 5:21-22

21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Hatred is given the same punishment as murder, and not even hatred, but something we would almost consider an accident: anger without a cause.

Keep in mind that though you may hate someone's actions, be that homosexuality or anything else,  hating them and hating their actions are two very different things.  Hating homosexuality would be considered a biblically righteous thing to do, but hating homosexual's would be considered the same as homicide.