Rebecca2002

Is this normal or weird?

So me and my friend are in the 8th grade. We hang out a lot and she likes to put her feet on my lap, I think they're cute cuz she has long toes and always keeps them pedicured.

Anyways so here's what happened, we were hanging out in my room watching a movie and I left for a few minutes to do some stuff.

When I got back she was asleep in a funny way. Like she was asleep on the bed but her feet were sticking out on top of the TV stand (which is next to the bed). And she kicked off her socks in her sleep cuz her socks were on the TV stand too =P

Anyways so I started watching the movie again, but I got distracted cuz her feet were in front of the TV and her toes kept wiggling a lot, so I started playing around with them.

For example I pushed her toes back and forth, and they would start wiggling by themselves =P. Then I would hold them still to make them stop wiggling. Sometimes I did that when a song was playing on TV and her toes would start wiggling to the beat of the song =P. So then I played some songs on my phone and pushed her toes around to make them wiggle to the beat.

I think she was dreaming about dancing the whole time, cuz I kept pushing her toes around =P. Like sometimes her toes would start wiggling in a rhythm by themselves for a really long time. But there's no music playing so she must be dreaming about the music =P. And her toes follow voice commands too, like if I whisper "twinkle toes" then her toes would start wiggling. If I say "ballet toes" then her toes would flex and make a point like a ballerina =P

Anyways is it normal that I was amused and liked playing around with her feet? I don't think I'm a weirdo cuz I'm nice, social, and people like me :)  Thanks!

I don't think your friend was actually asleep. 

Ya she was, cuz her eyes were closed the whole time.  And after she woke up I asked her if she was dreaming, she said ya she was dreaming that she's a ballet dancer.  But I think she started dreaming because I kept pushing her toes around, but I didn't tell her becuase I don't know if it's weird or not.

Edited by Rebecca2002

Ya she was, cuz her eyes were closed the whole time.  And after she woke up I asked her if she was dreaming, she said ya she was dreaming that she's a ballet dancer.  But I think she started dreaming because I kept pushing her toes around, but I didn't tell her becuase I don't know if it's weird or not.

XD just base her eyes were closed doesn't exactly mean she was asleep. She could be lying

I'm fairly certain she was just messing with you. 

What do you mean giggles are real?

It means I'm rolling on the floor laughing because of all the foot fetish subtext everyone is going to pretend isn't present in this maybe-trolling maybe-oblivious post.

It means I'm rolling on the floor laughing because of all the foot fetish subtext everyone is going to pretend isn't present in this maybe-trolling maybe-oblivious post.

*cough*

I'm just glad Wesker isn't here to see this.

I don't think she was sleeping buddie. If she was fair enough, i suppose some people sleep walk and she just wiggles her toes (maybe thats how sleep walking starts...lol) Anyway it's it's cute... Nothing weird about that just don't activlely look with people yet alone random peoples toes (:

Much love, Stay strong.

No one laughs when they sleep. Talking maybe, sighs? sure. But giggles? Noooooope. Your friend is tricking you.

Unless possessed by demons or something.
. Your friend was fooling you. And yes, playing with toes for that amount of time would not be considered normal. I'm surprised you didn't get kicked, to be honest.

Also you sound like one of those people who... like... feet. Like, LIKE feet.

D:

Edited by Boogles

D:

This um... isn't a problem is it wifey?

>.> <.<

No one laughs when they sleep. Talking maybe, sighs? sure. But giggles? Noooooope. Your friend is tricking you.

Unless possessed by demons or something.

. Your friend was fooling you. And yes, playing with toes for that amount of time would not be considered normal. I'm surprised you didn't get kicked, to be honest.

D:

HEY I LIKE FEET *jk I love you*

This um... isn't a problem is it wifey?

>.> <.<

Eh....? idk. not sure if problem or just wut.

touch mine and you might get kicked. I be ticklish.  Will play with toes in exchange for back rub. ;)