Saga

Afraid to make the wrong decisions again

Hi I really need help with this thing I am going through ATM.

But first I will need to explain some things. I live in Sweden and christianity is not really taken as serious here as it is in USA (or other countries). Some people are really strong belivers and some make their own version of The Bibel. The swedish church (which is The church I belong to) is very open and ok about homosexual relationships, intimacy and so on. Some think its wrong and some think its right.

I have allways belived in God, because for me it feels right in my heart.

The thing is that I went through a depression and by that time I kind of stopped caring about The christian way. I began drinking alcohol, partying and be with Boys.

Today I am back to being a true christian, and I know our Lord has forgiven me (some will not think it's ok and I will not fight you, we all have read Gods words with different eyes).

But recently I met a boy, Who respects me and my relationship with God and Jesus, But I am so afraid to get lost again.

Should I stay away from dating or just pray that I will not lose myself in this boy?

I love God more than anything, but I also want to find love and happieness in another human.

Sorry 4 The really bad english, I am not good at english grammar and spelling. :c

But I hope some kind hearted soul can help me.

Ask God to help you. If the boy draws you away from God,he may not be the right guy for you to date. Always remember God has somebody for you. And like I said I said before. Ask God for guidance.

First of all, Saga, your English is great. It's cool that you're from Sweden, Jeg er fra Canada og jeg snakker litt norsk, men jeg snakker ikke noen svenske. Anyways, I think that you need to listen to both God and yourself for this matter. Perhaps this boy has the strength and power to keep you from losing yourself. Remember, it's your decision as to how far things go. If you feel you are using yourself, you can turn to God at any time.

Pray about it. Let God direct your path, for He knows best. I dont know why you feel scared you might loose yourself if you date him. Is he a Christian?