Delores Stariana

Book Cover: Which One?

I'm writing a dystopian fiction book and I'm working on temporary book covers. This is a temporary title, seeing as I haven't gotten that far into it. Which one do you like best? Suggestions for any of them? Other ideas? Anything is welcome. Thank you so much.

e39ddbe0468462bb41ec133292cb5237.jpg

f7cfd43b071b514d7d284fe6adc5af5f.jpg

5bc5608af9a97efaf51b76bb55918391.jpg

Where does the book take place? What is the mood of the story? I'd say that these are the two most important questions to ask when choosing a cover. :)

They all look really good, by the way, but as I don't know much about the story, I can't properly choose between them. :)

Edited by Shasta Daisy

It's dystopian. The third one matches the most.

The first one is pretty, but looks like a horror story.

The second looks like something from a big city.  Like, a guy has to choose between a New York style Pizza and a Chicago style pizza and then book just talks about pizza and food and traffic..

guys...

"I'm writing a dystopian fiction book"

that is literally the first sentence. XD

That could mean a whole lot of things. That's like comparing Animal Farm to Hunger Games. They have a slightly similar message, but they are extremely different books. The same cover could not be used for both of them. :)

That could mean a whole lot of things. That's like comparing Animal Farm to Hunger Games. They have a slightly similar message, but they are extremely different books. The same cover could not be used for both of them. :)

It's headed for a Hunger Games/Divergent/The Giver mix. Somewhere in between there. Sorry to be vague.

It's headed for a Hunger Games/Divergent/The Giver mix. Somewhere in between there. Sorry to be vague.

Hmmm, I'd say #3 then. Although #1 is my favorite, it sounds like #3 fits the story better. :)

guys...

"I'm writing a dystopian fiction book"

that is literally the first sentence. XD

The queries make sense. Is op writing a dystopian romance. Is OP writing a dystopian horror.

Dystopian is not enough info.

I kind of like the second because of all the dystopian carp I've read I haven't seen one with a cover like that. Also blue is nice.