Star Wars: The Bored Awakens

T.O.W.R.

so Jazzy suffered through multiple panic attacks today as she got her new college career on track. XD

so basically I switched my major to psychology. So now I do not just have 1 extra statistics class, but two.

okay jazz you can do this.

I also have to take anatomy and physiology which my advisor was nice to tell me "we have them take it early because it is most likely you'll need to retake it."

wow okay thanks really boosting my confidence there bud.

also applied to honors college where to stay in you gotta keep your GPA above 3.5. I will know in 2 weeks if I got in.

Nonetheless, the verdict.

If counting honors college, my next semester is 6 classes. a seminar course for honors college very early in the morning, Philosophy 103, Biology 227 *anatomy and p*, Psyche 295 (statistical methods in psychology), Psyche 210 (intro to the psychology major), and English 102.

Okay. So like if Jazzy never comes back she died from college. Also I'm gonna try to prep in the summer for the two classes which scare me most (bio and stats) I mean it never hurts to learn what bones are what. XD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^ Err... good luck?

So today at the chess club, I thought I was going to play white against someone. 

But when I got there, I was matched against someone else.

He was supposed to have a Bye that week, so didn't turn up, so I won by default. Go me? 

9 hours ago, Yoda said:

^^ Err... good luck?

So today at the chess club, I thought I was going to play white against someone. 

But when I got there, I was matched against someone else.

He was supposed to have a Bye that week, so didn't turn up, so I won by default. Go me? 

I will neeed that luck XD

I love my job but I feel like it's a position where I have to be the bad guy a lot. And then people tell me they think I'm a bad guy and I'm like MAYBE I ACTUALLY AM HORRIBLE BECAUSE THESE GUYS HAVE BEEN WORKING HERE A HECK OF A LOT LONGER THAN ME. Ugh. 

Edited by Marley
My last post was too detailed and whiny methinks.

*goes to albertsons to buy french bread*

cue two real losers drinking *adult beverages* on the lawn chair display who are high schoolers. kay they already lost all respect there.

nonetheless one of them catcalls me, and I look back and they're staring at me, but I walk inside without speaking.

Come back out, they're trying to hide the bottle in the trash can. the one who catcalled me says "I saw you at McDonald's"

"Okay...?" I reply.

"I work there."

"Oh...okay..." I begin to walk back to my car.

Half way there he cat calls me again.

dude. not interested. Btw I'm 19, I know I look like some freshman in high school but I'm not, and I can kick you right where it hurts.

1 hour ago, Jesusismyticket said:

*goes to albertsons to buy french bread*

cue two real losers drinking *adult beverages* on the lawn chair display who are high schoolers. kay they already lost all respect there.

nonetheless one of them catcalls me, and I look back and they're staring at me, but I walk inside without speaking.

Come back out, they're trying to hide the bottle in the trash can. the one who catcalled me says "I saw you at McDonald's"

"Okay...?" I reply.

"I work there."

"Oh...okay..." I begin to walk back to my car.

Half way there he cat calls me again.

dude. not interested. Btw I'm 19, I know I look like some freshman in high school but I'm not, and I can kick you right where it hurts.

Blech. 

I tend to give the

stink eye and carry on.