T.O.W.R.

Star Wars: The Bored Awakens

I love my boots too. I have knee highs in black and brown, motorcycle boots in black, and a pair of tan suede ankle boots. I have a problem. There's 2 pair of sneakers (1 black, 1 mint green) and 3 pair of flats (metallic gold, silver, and black). 

I have a problem. 

20 hours ago, noelKt5 said:

On a completely random note, I have a thing for owls. People are aware of this, so I get a lot of owl stuff as gifts. My bedroom has stuffed owls everywhere, as well as owl votive and tea light holders. There's an owl sconce in my dining room, an owl cookie jar in the kitchen, and a sculpture in my living room. Multiple people have asked me about the owls and then state that owls have some sort of significance in paganism. I then have to explain that I grew up on a farm, where there was a barn owl that always hung around. So I like my owl stuff, it reminds me of home and is very comforting to me. 

Tonight there is an owl right outside of my bedroom window. It's hooting ever so softly, and I'm loving it so much. I keep closing my eyes and imagining I'm back home. Of course, my puppy wants to kill it, but has finally calmed down about the whole situation. 

hello new best friend I love owls too

I'm kinda weird cuz I am not like that about clothes totally...

I always want jewelry....like cheap jewelry. from walmart. and rarely end up wearing it more than once. XD

Lol you would love the decor in my house. I like accessories in general. Scarves, jewelry, shoes, jackets, etc. I love how the right accessories can transform an outfit. 

I have this adorable black sundress with bright pink flamingos all over it. I normally wear it with black sandals and a denim jacket. But I can also wear it with thick black tights, black pumps, my bright pink blazer, and some chunky silver jewelry, and have an office appropriate outfit. 

Congrats! Those grades are awesome! 

So... are you just getting your gen ed credits in, or are you studying the behavioral sciences? 

Congrats on those impressive grades.

Dear bored,

Why is World of Warcraft kind of boring?

My grades are low. Mostly C's and on;y one A which is in art. I have learning disability and school work are hard for me and my short term memory is getting worse bc what even new things i learn i forget about it right away and have to learn it over and over again. Please pray for me you guys. i been telling God that I don't want to forget anything of his.

4 hours ago, noelKt5 said:

Congrats! Those grades are awesome! 

So... are you just getting your gen ed credits in, or are you studying the behavioral sciences? 

I am majoring in Social Work, so you could say yes to both.

Those are general ed requirements for my major, well I mean, I could've taken any one art elective but the rest were fairly mandatory. XD

2 hours ago, Jesusismyticket said:

I am majoring in Social Work, so you could say yes to both.

Those are general ed requirements for my major, well I mean, I could've taken any one art elective but the rest were fairly mandatory. XD

*squeals with excitement*

I happen to be an MSW, so good choice! Of course, I prefer the clinical aspects of social work, over the more traditional social work roles.

19 hours ago, Jesusismyticket said:

hello new best friend I love owls too

*nods* 

I did my master's part time while working in child welfare full-time. The actual school work wasn't too bad. The challenging part was juggling class, work, and doing my internships. There aren't enough hours in the day for that nonsense. But you would be able to do the whole "advanced standing" thing and cut the program in half. 

1 hour ago, Boogles said:

-has 5 owl necklaces-
-owl scarf-
-owl slippers-
-owl plush-
-owl salt and pepper shakers-
-owl bracelet-

I have...several owl necklaces and bracelets...

too many owl plushies. beanie boo owls are a guilty pleasure.

I did my master's part time while working in child welfare full-time. The actual school work wasn't too bad. The challenging part was juggling class, work, and doing my internships. There aren't enough hours in the day for that nonsense. But you would be able to do the whole "advanced standing" thing and cut the program in half. 

hm okay. I'll certainly have to see to it.

1 hour ago, noelKt5 said:

Where did you get the salt and pepper shakers?

Cracker barrel around Halloween last year. They're black and purple. :3

People keep giving me the same bright pink, TY Beanie Baby owl as a gift. At one point I had 4 of them. I started giving them away, randomly, to children that i know.

I was eyeing up a really cute pair of Kate Spade owl salt and pepper shakers at Macy's a week ago when shopping with the family. They were black and white with gold detailing. Absolutely adorable. Though the elephants are equally adorable. 

Owls are beautiful animals. I love Lizards. when I was in Puerto Rico in the summer, i catch them but i end up accidently cut of it's tail but it grows back lol. Lizards doesn't have teeth and the only food it eats are bugs and maggots. They are quiet adorable. I also like wolfs. They have such beautiful eyes and fur. Makes me want to have one.

1 hour ago, noelKt5 said:

People keep giving me the same bright pink, TY Beanie Baby owl as a gift. At one point I had 4 of them. I started giving them away, randomly, to children that i know.

I was eyeing up a really cute pair of Kate Spade owl salt and pepper shakers at Macy's a week ago when shopping with the family. They were black and white with gold detailing. Absolutely adorable. Though the elephants are equally adorable. 

Is it Pinky the owl? I think I have that one. XD

Yes it is! My coworkers at CPS then gave me the blue one when i left, but I forget his name. There's a gold one too, which i need now. 

(it's okay keep on ignoring me :bored:)

One time my brother caught a lizard and it was eating a maggot and it throw it back out. It was nasty but the thing is my brother shove the maggot backs into it's mouth, forcing it to eat it lol

33 minutes ago, Michi said:

(it's okay keep on ignoring me :bored:)

One time my brother caught a lizard and it was eating a maggot and it throw it back out. It was nasty but the thing is my brother shove the maggot backs into it's mouth, forcing it to eat it lol

In an effort to not ignore this comment: Ewww!

Soo... did everyone finish their christmas shopping?

My family and I are done with christmas shopping. But on saturday my aunt is having a christmas party at her house and it will be fulled with all my famiily.

Yes it is! My coworkers at CPS then gave me the blue one when i left, but I forget his name. There's a gold one too, which i need now. 

omg I have that one too. I think I have the gold one as well...swoops?