T.O.W.R.

Star Wars: The Bored Awakens

Hello Megan. 

I'm doing well. Very excited for christmas and the candlelight service at church. Not looking forward to next week. Today starts the week and a half of me being the only full time therapist at my work place, with a part time therapist giving me some assistance. So I'll be covering everything for the 5 full-time therapists that took off for the entire space of time between today at 1/4. This will be fun. 

How are you doing? 

4 hours ago, Boogles said:

oh wow I miss alot. Thug lyfe.

lol Becky you should message me somewhere cuz I have a mile long life update fur you to cringe at :P XD

Apparently I am now living in a musical. My sex offender group therapy sessions have begun to randomly burst into song. Last week it was "Let it Go" directed at a member who needs to leave his girlfriend. Today it was "I Feel Pretty" regarding a general lack of self esteem among my group members. I'm enjoying these musical groups. I hope this continues to be a thing. 

Today was funny, it's not one of my groups, but I was covering while other people are on vacation. The guys finish their singing and a new guy, who had only done one previous group this time around, but was with us in the past was like "... umm... that just happened... so this is a thing that we do now?" I like that guy, he made me laugh a few times. I must steal him for one of my group sessions. He's too good for Chad and Caryn, their groups are boring and stuffy. The always exciting Monday Morning Suzanne and Jennifer Show is where this guy belongs. 

The thought to steal him had already entered my mind. Since we were closed on Monday due to Christmas, some of my Monday morning guys were in that group to do a make up session. They started passing me notes "we feel that this guy would do better with us, make it happen." 

Ok, that's weird...

The sex offenders are all singing? 

And who is this guy, one of the employees or a culprit? 

yesterday's group was made up of 11 sex offenders and at least 6 of them were singing. The new guy was also one of the sex offenders, not an employee. 

So in other news, tonight because it's NYE I went to a games night. 

We played the two games I brought (Taboo and "5 second rule") and then played 3 rounds of Uno. 

Ooh! That sounds like an awesome NYE. I'm going out for sushi followed by a Dr Who binge-athon. Very excited. 

How was that?

I'm not a huge fan of either sushi or Dr Who but I'm sure you and your friends found it really fun. :P 

It was a blast. 

Today's plan might suit you more. We are doing a Star Wars RPG based on the Obsidian platform.