T.O.W.R.

Star Wars: The Bored Awakens

Kind of...

It'll be on-going for a few more weeks, but I'm really enjoying the character I created, a Jedi who is bad at actually being a Jedi (as in not following the Jedi creed, I'm awesome with a lightsaber!), and so far the whole group is still alive, though one guy lost his legs and is a cyborg now. But for each session you list your motivations for that session, then your experience points are based on whether or not you completed those tasks. Some are passive, giving you only 1 point, others are active and earn you 1 if you worked on it but didn't complete it, or 3 if you completed it. Mine were 1) Use telekinesis 2 times (active). 2) Bash things with telekinesis (passive). 3) Make money (passive). 4) Make others do work while I relax (active). I met each of those objectives. So I count that as a win. 

Ok... I'd probably have to learn..

But well done on "winning".

We played a Lord of the Rings card game last night and I didn't win that - it's mostly luck though and doesn't take much skill. 

Congrats Yoda! 

lol I needed to learn too. I was playing with my boyfriend and his friends, all of whom are a bit older than me (late 30s, early 40s). They developed the RPG on their own, following an RPG platform that they were Beta testers for. They've played this every holiday season for the past 20 years. Then there's me, and I have no clue what I've doing. Many questions had to be asked. 

I might like RPGs if I ever tried playing one :P

I made a thread about films in 2016, you should go post there. 

:starwars: 

Oh I will. Don't you worry. 

Looks like I'll have quite a bit of free time today. 

Hello everyone! How was everyone Christmas break? On Christmas eve i was at my aunt house spending time with my whole fam. I was surprised bc my real father who never been in my life and who has mental issues had gave me and my siblings $50. I was shock bc he never before gave me and my siblings Christmas present. My aunt says that he is trying to change and I am trying to believe that he is trying to change. I mean I have my step dad. MY step dad raised me and he is a great father than my real father was. But i am willing to give my dad a chance but if my aunt is lying that he is trying to change than I'll probably will be really mad and not speak to my family from my dad side. On the other hand I had fun! I catched up on sleep and been eating alot. Been playing video games and drawing. I drew a potrait of my sister and she loved it.

My Christmas was nice. I spent the morning at my parents' current place visiting with them and my little sister. My gift to my mother made her cry. My grandmother, who passed away 4 years ago, had a shop and sold quilts, wall hangings, and other crafts for a living. Most of my toys as a child were made by her. My parents home had a homemade quilt on every bed, and wall hangings she made in every room. All of that was lost in the fire. I had come across this pretty doll my grandmother made a little while ago. So I wrapped it up for my mother to have. 

My older sister hosted lunch for us, giving me time to spend with my niece and nephew. Then my little sister and I escaped for a bit to see the progress on the new house and to visit her dog, who is currently residing at the animal shelter my sister works at. Then we were off to my aunt's house for supper. It was all very nice. 

That's so nice Jen :)

FirstWorldProblems:

I started a mini game in World of Warcraft which you have to pay 2000 "ancient mana" for (maximum you can carry). When it was loading it somehow crashed, so I was sent back to the main area without the 2000 ancient mana. Lame! 

That must be quite a fox. The average fox is smaller than my dog. 

Still sounds pretty awesome though. One of my friends keeps encouraging me to start playing WoW. 

I just can't get into MMO's. I think I might if I had a group of people to play with, but I don't. Soooo...

Final Fantasy 14 looked amazing though.

I've heard good things about that one. 

So im being bad today. My doctor was very clear yesterday that I need to stay home and rest. But one of my friends wants to meet downtown for lunch, I feel mostly ok, so I'm gonna go. 

I suddenly have a big decision to make and I really want her opinion. 

I know that struggle. The other day I had a migraine but also had plans to meet some friends I hadn't seen in months. So of course I went anyway. It was a terrible idea, but migraines won't stop me from enjoying my time with friends.

If it's doctors orders though, you might try just calling her. I understand if it's a big deal though. Conversations in person can't be beaten.

It was low key, I was fine. 

So after more than a month, Hospice finally called me back and offered me a position with them. I'm getting everyone'a input on the pros and cons of making the switch. I think I'm gonna do it though. 

oh ok, let us know what you decide. :)

So I put up my 2017 Captain America Civil War calendar today.

Evidently, whoever designed it didn't know who was on Team Captain America. Because every time there's a group shot with team America, or you see Team America verses team Iron Man, there's no Scarlet Witch. Instead it's always Sharon Carter!? How could they make such a blatant mistake like that?