Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

T.O.W.R.

Star Wars: The Bored Awakens

811 posts in this topic

That was very sweet.

im intrigued by the lip colors mentioned. I like to rock a bold lip, but never go beyond a deep berry or purple color. 

13 hours ago, noelKt5 said:

Ooh pretty. Always need a nice, classic, pin-up red. 

Yup! 

5 hours ago, Michi said:

Idk... i be hearing voices.

What kind? If they're negative, I yell at 'em and if they're entertaining I keep them.

A few of my cases are going to court soon. He wants me to come in, write a progress report for each and discuss the cases with him. 

Normally I would have no issue with this. But I gave them a month's notice that I was leaving, checked in with my boss almost daily asking "what else do I need to do to wrap things up?" and none of my bosses there did or said anything. The only reason any of my cases got reassigned was because I went to each therapist individually and asked about their openings. Some of my guys couldn't be reassigned because they have a reputation and the therapists refused. So I'm angry. He had a month to discuss this stuff with me. Leave me alone. 

But he's holding my final paycheck hostage until I meet with him. So I think he wins. 

17 hours ago, Boogles said:

Yup! 

What kind? If they're negative, I yell at 'em and if they're entertaining I keep them.

Yeah they be negative. 

So I talked to an advisor yesterday being honest.

I am doing this work and study and all, but I am seeing social work is not honestly what I want to do...Social workers tend to do a little more from a distance than direct stuff...

but I also am not into blood and needles so nursing is kinda out of the question.

so she mentioned a couple medical careers without that (which I can't see myself enjoying...) education, and psychology.

Which I mean, I LOVE little kids. I just have a hard time seeing myself in a teaching environment.

Psychology would require me to go to grad school at another college which I didn't want to do either....